Fourteen✔️

! MENTION OF ABORTION !
if you don't feel easy with this subject I highly recommend you skip to the next chapter or the middle of this charter.
If you decide to skip the entire chapter I'll give you guys a recap of everything if that's what you decide.
________________________

-10:37 am- 2 weeks later ; beginning of June (5th)

Bouncing my leg up and down rapidly I looked around the entire clinic , with no acknowledgement, Trina slaps her hand down on my thigh

Bouncing my leg up and down rapidly I looked around the entire clinic , with no acknowledgement, Trina slaps her hand down on my thigh. I look up at her with wide eyes and meet her stern gaze.

"Child, you makin me nervous. Quit it nah !" I huffed, filling the anxiety rush through my veins like the night I found out.

As I got comfortable my doctor called me to the back to get my vitals checked and to get me into a room.

Stepping on the stool and scooting back I lie down, facing the window that was built into the ceiling.

The more I observed, the more my surroundings became more noticeable.

From the fetal development posters to the vaginal canal model, it scared me to even know that babies came through a tiny hole like that. Call me ignorant but, it's different when you're the one caring a child.

I rubbed my hands up and down on my jeans to get rid of the sweat that seemed to dance in my palms.

I seen the weekly development poster and something caught my eye, " week 5-6 a heartbeat can be assessed."

I was at least 7 weeks pregnant last I checked. Today was the day that we'd finalize everything. I still didn't know what I wanted to do with the baby. This was a baby that I'd wanted my whole life and now that things have taken a different course, I don't know where my decisions stand .

With me and Johnathan not being on the best of terms and him having the status he does, a baby wouldn't do much good for me.

My thoughts were subsided when a small knock was heard from the other side of the door.

"Come in !" I sat up straight, a smile lifting on my face to greet my new doctor.

"Hello, I'm Dr.Singer, I'll be your OB throughout your pregnancy." Her saying those words brung a pain to my chest and a pressure in my throat.

Her thinking I was going to keep the baby made me want to even more. I gathered what dignity I had left, and blinked away the tears.

" I've actually decided that... I'm going to terminate the pregnancy. Don't ask me any questions that'll make me contradict myself- I just want this over." I felt my eyes betray me as tears slipped out.

The doctor was shocked, she didn't portray it on her expression but, her eyes and body movements told it all.

She sighed and gave me a small and pitiful smile,"okay Alicia." She paused before walking up to me taking a seat in the vacant lounge chair.