Thirteen✔️

-3:43 pm-

Walking down the dress isle, I see a long train flowing from one dress, it's tight in the waist, wide shoulder straps and has diamonds littering on the torso area of the dress

Picking the dress up, I angle it on my body and turn to face serene. "Hey !" She looks up and smile at me, seeing the dress displayed on my figure.

"That's the one." She looks at the dress as if she was mesmerized by the design. She trails over to me and grabs the dress, grinning.

After 4 hours of shopping and yes's and no's, we were finally coming to an agreement. We were finally done doing the bridal shopping.

We had all the necessities and we were finally going to get some food. When she'd called, I was just awakening from my slumber, still tired as ever from last night's activities.

Dragging our feet to the check out line, she breaks the silence. "So, how was it ?" I could see the sly smirk that was beginning to form at the question.

"How was what ?" I was hoping she didn't mean the sex... because sadly to say it didn't happen.

"The sex of course Alicia." She stopped in her tracks and turned to face me with the little space we had between us. "You did bone'em right ?" She was curious at my unknowingly response.

I dodged the question, " I don't know." I was caught off guard with a stinging pinch of pain on my forearm.

"Ouch serene, what the hell !" I was irritated by the pain that was inflicted, it was mild but, it still hurt.

"Don't dodge my damn question ! Now did y'all have a little bump'n grind ?" She reminded me of her mom, always found a way to get what she wanted.

"No ! Damn we didn't have sex !" I was so loud the ladies in the front turned to us with disdain showing on their faces.

We were quite but, still exchanged looks while continuing up to the front counter.

"Did you want to have sex with him ?" She questioned in a sacred manner, not wanting to cause anymore attention.

I sighed.

"Truth be told, in the beginning I didn't... but, after we kissed- I wanted to pounce on him like a dog in heat." She looked up with a smug grin on her face, causing me to burst out in laughter. She doin joined in.

Our laughter soon came to a stop when we approached the lady at the register.

She was pretty, looked tired. Blonde hair with red highlights, hazel eyes, and coconut colored skin that wasn't being complimented by the dim lights in the store.

"1,277.56" she stated, with little to no life in her voice. She was defeated, sleep deprived at the most.

Serene smiled sadly, handing her the card which I take is her husband's. The girl swipes the card and and hands it back to serene. Bagging the dress and hanging it on the rack behind her.