CHAPTER 61- A recap

Emma's roommate went straight to the emergency room, and will live. The Keeper had stabbed her in the lung, but the other lung still worked. They healed it before it was too late. She can't breathe without a tube, but will be able to after a few months.

I have almost a week of bed rest though because I apparently am lucky to be alive. I lost almost 50% of the blood in my body and I have AB+ blood type which made it hard to find donors since most people don't know their blood type and AB+ is the third rarest blood type there is.

Kari was taken out of the asylum and the Keeper was sentenced to be inflicted the pain he caused to other apun himself. He admitted to throwing everyone that found out about him overboard, including children. He was forced to fall down the vent, thrown overboard over and over, in deep water far from shore. Unfortunately he could swim. He was punctured surgically in the lung and then put through the 50% chance of survival operation Emma's room mate went through. He was stabbed in the gut, and given no food for a week. He then was finally sentenced to go to the asylum. He was put on heavy medication to keep him from getting out, and to have to eat the pill I had spit out but Coral swallowed. That was the only thing he visibly didn't want to do. He begged and pleaded, but they forced it into his mouth. The scary thing? Before they forced him to eat it, they threatened to kill him, since he has killed others, it would fit his sentence, but he wouldn't eat it. If that wasn't the worst part, he begged them to kill him, with a fast painless death, but they just locked him in his cell, and forced him to eat and drink through his tube.

Coral was sent to the doctors to be checked for symptoms from the Keepers pill but we had nothing to really check for so nobody was surprised when nothing came up. We had a ceremony honoring everyone who died or was killed on our journey, ending with Coral throwing the Keeper suit and mask into the fire. We watched as it melted. We all helped clear out his hideout. He had been in contact with the royals and telling our secrets. He had tried to swim to the plane we shot down so he could escape since people have been finding him quite often. When he discovered it had flooded, he swam to the side of a boat and when it exploded grabbed a piece of wood to act like he was thrown overboard in the wreckage.

He had been undercover in the block when he got word of the operation and contacted his employers. They pulled some strings and got him into the shipyard, where he helped make the boats. He hollowed out the roof of the sturdiest boat, and coated the room he made in water-proof paint. Then he made the room. He put in a bookcase, lots of electrical outlets, a trapdoor, and a hidden entrance. One night, he snuck out to the shipyard and rewired a solar panel on the roof to only go to his room, plus he donated a generator to himself. Finally, he made the room able to float on its own and detach from the boat. Then he just had to put stuff in there. He plugged tracking signals, computers, research databases and more into the outlets.

I visit Coral on her last day in the hospital, they have no reason to think he poisoned her and are releasing her tomorrow. She has a cough, but besides that, all is well. She was glad to see me. I gave her a big hug and we talked and hung out.

Now, I know what you're thinking, what about Kari? Well, why don't you find out yourself? While I was with Coral, she was with Emma, on her boat in her sad and empty room.

An Inch Of Infinity (Short Version)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara