The Big 3 x Powerful!Reader P2

Start from the beginning

"C-can't e-eat it a-all, b-but I'd be h-happy to sh-share." Tamaki mumbled, his cheeks turning red. (f/n) smiled, bringing her hand up and placing it on his chin. She turned his head to face her, then smiled gently.

"You know, you're cute. I prefer to see your face and pretty eyes." That was the same thing she said to him the first time around. After she and Mirio and floored class 1-A, she said that exact same thing to him. It still made his face turn a deep shade of red.

"Y-You're j-just t-teasing me." He mumbled, trying to look away. Instead, (f/n) followed his gaze by moving in front of me.

"Teasing? Well, maybe. But I'm being 100% honest. You're really attractive, strong, you have an amazing quirk," Her hand grabbed his arm, feeling his muscles. "And these muscles? Don't even get me started, ooh." Now, Tamaki was starting to feel a little dizzy.

"Y-you think so?"

"Tamaki Amajiki, you are most definitely boyfriend material."

"I-I am?!"

"Of course, anyone would be lucky to have you. Once you break out of your shell, you're absolutely perfect."

"Would you?" The words slipped out of Tamaki's mouth before he could even think about them. His heart stopped and the realization dawned on him.

"What?" (f/n) asked, tilting her head, indicating she didn't hear him.

"NOTHING!" He answered, hastily and rather loudly. "N-Nothing... I-I d-d-didn't say an-anything." He stuttered, his hands started to shake. He wanted to go home! How stupid could he be?! Why would she like him romantically? Sure, she said all those nice things, but there was no way she'd feel the same about him. It's just... not possible.

"Are you sure?" She inquired, looking at him. He only nodded silently, walking ahead of her. A small smile made its way onto her face as she followed him. She just needed to give him time.

~**~

"Heya, (n/n)! How are you?" Mirio cheerfully called out as he sat down next to the beautiful girl in the cafeteria. She gave him a tired, but bright smile.

"Hello, Mirio, I'm good, a little tired. What about you?"

"I'm great!" He cheerfully smiled. 'Now that I get to see you', he thought. Just seeing her would brighten his day. It was an odd feeling for him, something he'd never experienced before. Sure, Mirio had plenty of crushes, but this was different. When he'd see his crush he would be happy, when he talked to his crush, he'd be nervous, when he'd spend time with his crush, he'd be worried about messing up.

Now, when he'd see (f/n), any negative emotions would melt away and it'd automatically become a good day. When he talked to (f/n), he felt joy bubbling up in his chest, her voice, her words, the way she spoke, he adored it all. When he'd spend time with (f/n), he felt as if he was home, he felt like he belonged and this was all he needed to carry him through all the tough times.

It wasn't long before Miiro admitted he was falling in love with their "plus 1" as she called herself. No matter what he was doing, he'd find his mind wandering to the beauty.

Every morning he'd wonder if she got a good night's rest. If he wasn't able to see her for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, he'd always wonder if she had eaten something. What if she hadn't? Should he bring her food? Should he ask? He had her number, so he could just text her and ask. He would always be a bit nervous to do so, especially because he felt like he'd be overstepping. There were plenty of nights he'd be laying in his bed wondering if she was up or asleep. On patrols he'd wonder what she would be doing, he'd always worry about her when she was working... all in all, his mind was FILLED with thoughts of her.