Chapter 29

Yn's P.O.V.
After I left Roc's house I had my best friend pick me up. I'm so stressed out, Right now I wanna cut everybody off and do me but that wouldn't be right. Ugh I just wanna know who is my Mr.right.

Deja: You ok Yn?

Yn: Tbh, No.

Deja: Ard chica, What's up?

Yn: Ok, every since Roc cheated on me, I've been dating prince, and I've grown to love prince almost as much as I've grown to love Roc and it all so confusing. I just want to be happy and their making it so complicated.

Deja: Did you tell them how you feel?

Yn: I told Roc how much he hurt me, and I told him that we can take things slow.

Deja: See that's where you went wrong, your promising both boys that their gonna have a future with you. it seems to me like Prince is the better choice, he cares for you, he always puts you first, and he makes it pretty clear that he loves you.

Yn: Your right, I'll talk to Roc later. Anyways how's you and best friend.

Deja: We're good. He wants me to move in with him but I really don't think that's a good idea.

Yn: Yeah, tell him your not ready for all of that.

Deja: I did I think he's upset.

Yn: he'll get over it.

Deja: You wanna come to the house and sleep over? Tomorrow we can have a girls day.

Yn: Sure, can we stop by my house to get some clothes?

Deja: Ard.