Chapter: 7

Roc's P.O.V.

right now I am soooo nervous, but not as nervous as I was earlier. Yn asked me to spend the night, I know what your thinking and no we're not gonna be doing the nasty, even though I want to see what that body's like with out the clothes. The date went really well, and I'm hoping tonight does to. Now we're at her front door and she's about to open the door.

Yn's P.O.V.

Since I didn't want this night to end, I invited Roc to stay the night. I know we haven't been together long but there's just something about him that I can't get enough of. His smile, the we laughs, his ability to make me smile just by looking at him, The way he gives me butterflies  with every touch, and when he kisses me its lie I'm in another world! Right now we've just entered my house.

Yn: Welcome to casa de Yn.

Roc: *chuckling* Nice house.

Yn: Thank you, now come on. (guiding him up the steps)

Yn and roc went upstairs to Yn's room.

Yn: So what do you want to do?

Roc: I don't know, we could watch a movie.

Yn: ok, you get comfortable and  pick the movie and I'll get the popcorn.

Roc: ok.

Yn went to the kitchen and began making the popcorn when her phone started to right, ;) PRODIEEE BEARRRR <3 flashed across the screen. She picked it up and answered

Phone Convo

Yn: Hey Prod

Prod: Hey how'd the date go?

Yn: Really well, He's spending the night too.

Prod: AWWW SHITTTT, GET IT GURLLLLLL!!!! YOU BOUTA GET IT IN!!!

Yn: *bent over laughing* shut the hell up fool.

Prod: Don't even fake I see you.

Yn: Lol. Yea sure, I have to go ill call you later.

Prod: Mhm go get som- (gco by Yn hanging the phone up on him)

After Yn hung up on Prod, she grabbed the finished popcorn out of the microwave and put it in a bowel. Then she headed upstairs. When she got up there she found a shirtless Roc waiting  for her.

Yn: O.o Uhh (staring at his abs)

Roc: *chuckling* see something you like?

Yn: Hell Yea.

Roc goes up to her and pulls her close by the waist.

Roc: *looking into her eyes* Good cause I do to. *brushing his lips against hers* come on I picked a movie. *walking away*

Yn: you are such a tease.

Roc: *chuckling* sorry bae, but I don't think you could handle all of this.

Yn: Mhm sure. *Following him to her bed*