Chapter:10

Yn’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe I’m not a virgin anymore. I never thought I would actually lose it to the man that I wanted the most. I really don’t know if I did the right thing, I always wanted to lose my virginity after marriage. Well I guess it’s too late for that. Getting up I made my way out of Roc’s hold, awe he’s so cute when he’s sleep. As soon as I got on my feet I fell instantly to the floor. Damn nigga did me a little too rough. Getting up I limped to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Getting in I felt all the pain being washed away. After about 15mins I was done and feeling better. I made my way into my room and dried off, and put on matching zebra print panties and bra, then I put on my sweats. I wrote Roc a note saying. “Good morning babe, I went out to get breakfast see you when I get back.” I set it down on the nightstand and grabbed my keys then left. Pulling up to starbucks I caught a cute caramel boy with a curly afro looking at me. Ignoring it I killed the engine and walked inside. When I got inside it wasn't packed as I thought it would be. I went to the counter order and waited for my coffee.

??: Hi (in a shy voice)

Yn: *Turns  around and see's the afro boy from earlier* Hey *with a welcoming smile*

??: I just wanted to say you look beautiful, and I wanted to get to know you. But if your taken I understand.

Yn: Well I am taken, but we can still be friends though.

??: that's cool *begins to smile*  can I have your number?

Yn: sure *writes her number on a piece of paper* by the way what's your name?

??: Jacob but you can call me prince.

Yn: True *laughing* I'm Yn, I have to go but maybe we can hang out later.

Prince: Ok, bye beautiful.

??: Bye prince *grabbing her coffee and leaving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you guys think about Yn and prince?

Is Yn regretting losing her virginity?

READ, COMMENT, VOTE!!!!!