Chapter:25

Yn's P.O.V.

I'm really happy Prince & I had that moment. The way he act's towards me & his shows me that he's a really frat guy & he's the type of person that I would want to start a family with. He show's me the more than enough affection & he shows me that he actually cares. Some of the things Roc never does. Maybe us breaking up really is a good thing. Prince said he wants to take me to a special place he has never took anybody to except for Jr's baby mama. I know she meant a lot to him & I want him to feel the exact same love for me as he did for her. I meant it when I said imma love jr. As if he was my own. we pulled up to this small Clift and if you look out you can see all of L.A. & it was sunset. it was all beautiful [A/N: so y'all don't get confused I skipped ahead to later on in the day] prince laid out a blanket & we sat there & cuddled while looking at the sunset.

Yn: The sunset is so beautiful.

Prince: Yeah, like you.

Yn: Aww, that was corny but still cute.

They both giggled.

Prince: Bring here with you reminds me of how it feels to love somebody,other than Jr. And it feels amazing.

Yn: Aww prince that's so sweet 😘. Promise me something.

Prince: Sure, Anything.

Yn: You'll never cheat on me or lie to me.

Prince: I wouldn't even dream of it, but yeah I promise. *holds out his pinky*

Yn: *giggles & wraps her pinky around his*

Prince: Now you promise me something.

Yn: Ok

Prince: Promise me you'll never leave me.

Yn: I promise * holds out her pinky*

Prince: *wraps his pinky around hers & kisses her on the cheek*

Yn: Princey do you think we're moving too fast?

Prince: No not really, but if you do we can take things slower.

Yn: Yeah I would like that. * lays her head on his shoulder*