Recovery

Yn's P.O.V.

Ok I might be a little cold for dodging

His kiss like that, but I'm trying to be really careful. Prince is trusting me not to do anything with him and I'm gonna make sure I keep his trust.

Roc: so I see your still mad at me.....

Yn: Well yeah, you cheat on me then left me on the side of the road that was fucked up. I was loyal to you Roc and you cheat on me with some cheap Thot that I'm sure only wants you for your dick and your money.

Roc: I know and I'm a complete jack ass for it but I want you to give me a chance to make it right.

Yn: It's too late for that....

Roc: what do you mean it's too late for that?!

Yn: I'm already dating somebody.

Roc: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Yn: YES I'M SERIOUS TF LETS NOT FORGET YOU CHEATED ON ME, WHAT DIS YOU EXPECT ME TO DO SIT AROUND AND FEEL SORRY FOR MY SELF?!?!

Roc: YES CAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID!! I LOVE YOU YN! I NEED YOU AND WHEN. YOUR NOT AROUND MY HEART HURTS ITS LIKE I CANT LIVE WITH OUT YOU. AND I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO THAT EASILY!!

Yn: Roc.....

Roc: Yn I'm sorry *a tear falls*

Yn: Roc it's ok

Roc: No it's not. I need you, with out you I have nothing to live for.

Yn: I have strong feelings for prince, but I love you and, and if we take it one step at a time....maybe things will be right again.

Roc: really?

Yn: Yeah......

I'm so sorry for such a late update.....I've just been really busy and writers block is a botch, but hope you enjoyed the chapter