Chapter:26

Prince's P.O.V.

I hope Yn and I last a long time. It's been a long time since I loved somebody in a romantic way.... I've tried dating, nobody was really my type. Yn's different she makes me feel warm inside something only Olivia could do. Yn reminds me a lot about her. Her beautiful personality, Her amazing body, her positive attitude towards life. I already know I'm gonna be falling hard for Yn.

Yn: Prince, I wanted to ask you something. *in a nervous tone*

Prince: Ok what's up?

Yn: Well, Chresanto....my ex. Yeah he called. He asked me to come over so he can talk to me about what happened. I wanna go. But only to give him closer. I just want to be on good terms since we still have to work with each other.

Prince: Ok, that's cool. I trust you, do what you gotta do. *with a warm smile*

Yn: Awe prince thank you.

Deep down I really didn't want Yn do go to that nigga's house. I don't trust him. He might try some shit with Yn. But then again I do trust my baby. So why not. "Prince" Yn said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I asked. Yn leaned in and kissed me with so much passion and desire. I was caught off guard at first but once I got comfortable I kissed back with the same amount of passion. From that point it turned into a make out session. And with every kiss she gave me I felt butterfly's in my stomach. And it seemed like there was fireworks in the background. Man I really am falling hard, but I just wanna take things slow.

Yn's P.O.V.

I kissed him with everything I had. I wanted to see if he was really the one I was suppose to be with and from that kiss.... Yeah he really is. In the kiss he made sure I felt safe & secure in his arms. That's all I really need.... is to feel safe and to feel loved. After a while he laid back and put me on top of him, with one hand on my lower back and the other caressing my cheek. He then pulled away and looked me deep in the eyes. " Yn, I'm so lucky to have you in my life. You brightened a place that was dark, and that's very hard to do."

"Awww prince." I said kissing him again. This time his hand slipped down to my ass and squeezed it. I moaned in his mouth and he smirked. oh lawd what is this man doing to me.