Chapter:17

Roc's P.O.V.

Ever since this morning Yn hasn't left my mind. I feel so bad for cheating on her. I wish I could take it back, but I know that's just something you can't just forgive somebody for....Ima call Raynisha back in. I'm gonna tell her that what we were doing was a one time thing.

Phone convo...

Roc: Hey Raynisha

Raynisha: Hey sexy ready for round two. *in a seductive voice*

Roc: Actually I called to tell you this whole thing that we have going on has to stop. I'm in a very happy relationship and I don't want to mess that up. I hope you understand.

Raynisha: Ohhh noooo. You think we can fuck and you can just dump me like that. HELL NO! You will be mine Chresanto. Remember that.

Raynisha hangs up....

Ok now that, that little situation is taken care of, I'm going to go plan my Date with Yn. I want her to know how much I love her.

Yn's P.O.V.

Right now I'm home alone bored, Cameron and Jourdan left an hour ago. I'm so happy to have my brother back into my life. And Jourdan seems like cool people's to. I turned on the Tv and started watching the game until Roc called me.

Phone convo....

Roc: Hey sexy

Yn: Hey bae. What's up.

Roc: Nothing. I'm on my way to your house to pick you up. I should be over there in 20.

Yn: ok I'll see you when you get her.

Roc: Bye princess

Yn: bye babes.

Phone convo over.

Ok I guess I'll go get ready then. I went to go take a shower then came out wearing a Blue LA spaghetti strap crop top, light blue bleach stained jean, and the Gamma blue 11's. Then I wet my hair so it can be naturally curly. not too long after Roc came.

Yn: hey bae

Roc: Hey beautiful *kisses her*

Yn: mmm u taste good 😉

Roc: Later on there will be plenty more of that.

Yn: I'm looking forward to it. Now lets go.

Roc: Ard Leggo.