Chapter:3

🕧6:00 pm🕧

Yn's P.O.V.

YAYY!! It's finally time to go home. getting everything I need from my desk, I walk over to prod'd cube to find him sleep. "hehehe" I laugh evilly. I pull out my iPhone and go to the bull horn app. I put my phone up to his ear and BOOOOMMMM!!!!

Prod: AHHHHH!!!! *jumping up and grabbing a stapler.*

Yn: HaHa you scream like a girl.😂😂😂

Prod: I hate you. -_- *putting the stapler down.*

Yn: Love you to.😘😂

Prod: oh yea guess what?!?!

Yn: what?!?!

Prod: I asked Deja out on a date!!

Yn: oooo kill em!!!😂😂 but fr I'm happy for you prodiee bear. Now come on I gotta get ready for my date.

Prod: Arrd pooh bear good luck.

Yn: Ardd prodiee bear I'll call you later.

After me and prod said our good byes I went to my car and drove home. when I finally got home I took my dress and shoes in the house. When I was settled in I looked at the clock and it said 6:40 do I decided to go get ready for my date. After taking a shower and doing my hygiene, I put on the red dress. Looking in the mirror I saw that the dress fitted me well, it hugged all my curves, It showed a little but if my breast and it stopped at mid thigh. After admiring my self in the mirror I went to the bathroom. After putting on my iPod on the dock and turning on Love More by Chris Brown, I started to do my make up, putting on red lip stick, eyeliner, mascara, and brown eye shadow. Then I began to curl my hair.
When I was done my hair, I put on my heels and went downstairs to wait for Roc.

20 mins later

I hear a knock on the door. when I opened the door I saw Roc looking more sexy than ever, He had on a white ti-shirt that showed his muscles, denim jean and the Air Jordan 3 Retros.

Roc: Hey beautiful, your looking mighty fine tonight.

Yn: Thank you, can say the same about you.

Roc: you ready to go.

Yn: Yep.

Roc: alrighty then Leggo.