Chapter: 9

Roc’s P.O.V.

Right now we cuddling and watchin Sam & Cat. So now imma fix my little situation

Tv: Why you gotta be so lumpatious?!? Stay tuned after the commercial break!

Yn: *Looking into roc’s eyes*

Roc looks into her eyes and leans in and kisses her, then deepens the kiss and pushes her up on his lap. Then goes down to her neck and starts to give her a hicky.

Yn: Roc wait. I-I’m still a virgin.

Roc: Do you trust me to take away your virginity?

Yn: Well….um, yea.

Roc: Good, I’m gonna make you remember this.

Roc continues to suck on her neck.

Roc: wait I don’t wanna have sex with you.

Yn: W-why??

Roc: Cause I’d rather make love to you. *looking into her eyes*

Yn: roc please keep going.

Roc: your wish is my command, but first. *walks over to the tv and turns it off, then lights candles and turns on sweet love by chris brown.*

Yn walks up to roc and they start making out, roc then picks Yn up and lays her on the bed as they continue to make out. Roc goes back to Yn’s neck and starts sucking, licking, and kissing down her neck as she moaned. Then roc pulls her shirt off and kisses the top of her breast. Yn began to moan even louder. Roc then took off Yn’s bra and started to kiss, and suck her breast. Then his fingers found there way inside of her pants and into her panties. Then he started to rub her clit as she moaned really loud. Roc then pulled down her pants and panties, then pulled her legs on his sholders. He then kissed the inside of her thighs teasingly before kissing her P. then her slowly began to eat her out as she moaned his name while playing in his hair. When she came he started to spread her legs as wide as they could go and then her rubbed her clit with his tip. Then hee came up to her ear and whispered. “Do you want me to put it in?” she nodded her head yes and her than began to push into her. At first she winced in pain until she started to feel pleasure. “Roc go faster.” She moaned. “What ever you want baby”. Roc said then he picked up his past. Soon she couldn’t take any more and came soon after that he did to.

Roc: How was ur first time baby?

Yn: Great *drifting to sleep*

 soon after that they both fell asleep

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOO what did u think??

READ.....COMMENT................VOTE!!!!