Chapter: 5

Yn's P.O.V.

Cuddling on a beach blanket with the man of my dreams staring at the beautiful see that is illuminated my the gorgeous moon, COULD THIS GET ANY BETTER!!!😊😊 Roc is chilled, talented, funny, Sexy af, nd romantic I think we might last for a while.

Yn: The moon is so beautiful

Roc: Yea but not as beautiful as you.

Yn: *Blushes* Really 😊

Roc: mhm. *staring in her eyes*

Yn: you are amazing *kisses him*

Roc: *kisses back* I am so glad I asked you. If I wouldn't have, then I wouldn't be feeling how I am now. I feel like the missing piece of my heart is whole. I'm so glad your in my life.

Yn: I am to and I don't plan on leaving either.

Roc: *singing* hey little mama ooh your a stunna hot little figure yes your a winner and I'm so glad to be yours your a class of your own and ooh little cutie when you talk to me I swear the whole world stops your my sweet heart and I'm so glad that your mine your one of a kind and you mean to what I mean to you and together baby there is nothin we won't do cause if I have you I don't need money I don't need cars cause your my all and oh I'm into you and girl no one else would do cause with every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love and now I no I can't be one I bet there's heart all over the world tonight with a lover that feels how I feel right now with you...

Yn: Aww Roc *kisses him and it get real deep*

Roc: It's getting late, lets get you home.

Yn: ok bae.

____________________________________________________

Hey dreamers....
I am SOOOO SORRY it took so long to update. BUT COMMENT TELL WE WHAT YOU THINK!! VOTE!!!