Hanggang Sa Huli《Haizaki Ryouhei X Reader》

Me: The last one shot and finally closing this book.

Hanggang Sa Huli [tagalog with korean] (play the vid above) by SB19

---

Y/n's POV

I heaved a sigh upon sitting in the park's bench. The sunset was cool and warm which remind me of something. A memory which holds a very special connection to that person, even though it's been years since we broke up.

I still miss his laugh, his aggressive nature in playing soccer and his adorable sweetness. But sadly, we're not meant for each other. He loved me but he love his childhood friend more.

I didn't want to be selfish so I was the one who wish for their happiness. Each night, I pray for their safety and happiness that would last forever. Haizaki and I are still friends but with barrier.

But it was still okay to me. We talk and catch up in our lives when we met yesterday.

Oh how I wish to bring the days when the two of us are close, so close that we feel each other's affection. But it was gone and I have move on.

I will still love him until to the last.

_________________

Me: I can't say no more. I'm sick when I type this so, expected to have this one-shot a (lutang) moments hehehe.

Sorry and hope ya like it. 💜💖

Signing off......