Sudden Confession 《Shuu X Reader》

I got this idea from my classmate who confess at his crush who is a first year student, me and my classmate is 2nd year. So yeah i was so happy for them *fangirling lang ang peg* Waahh anyway i hope you all would love this one shot.
_________________________________________

Your POV

"Should i confess or not.... yes or no.... urrggghhh dammit i can't do it" i muttered under my breath and shook my head and laid my head on the table while looking at the window.

I was in the library for our assignment and i have no guts to do it, speaking of guts i have no confident to confess my love to my crush Shuu.

I sigh, Shuu is my crush for almost five months now and B/F/N said i should confess, Naaahhh that will never happen beside and what if he doesn't like me..... "Urrrggghhh stop thinking about it Y/N" i said but not so loud since the other day i was scolded because i was surprised when B/F/N prank me. While daydreaming i was snap back to reality when i saw my handsome crush right infront of me while opening his book. I was trap by his eyes and i can't help it but to stare.

"L/N-san dai jou bo?" he asked while waving he's hand on me and i shook my head.

"Gomen, yeah i'm fine" i said and continue to read my favorite book (any book) and my attention caught by a loud sound calling my name.

"Y/N-chan!!" B/F/N waved at me and sit beside me while smirking, i sweatdropped.

"What are doing here B/F/N-chan?" i asked and (he/she) poked Shuu and he look at us smiling.

"Nani B/F/N-san?" he asked and i felt my cheeks heating up and i look at B/F/N who is smirking and looks like (he/she) have a plan, a mischevious plan.

"Ne~ Shuu-kun what are your status with Y/N-chan, do you two are da- i cut B/F/N and covered (his/her) mouth and she is whining but i didn't understand it.

"I love you Shuu!!" i blurted out aloud and i covered my mouth realizing what just i said and look down, as for B/F/N run away and existed the library.

I was surprised when Shuu lift my chin, i blushed and i saw him smirk.

"That's not fair i should have tell you first" he said and kissed me. It was sweet and gentle then he pulled away with a smirk.

"I love you Y/N-chan" he said and hug tight and i hug back and whispered into his ear.

"I-i l-lo-v-e yo-u too S-shuu-kun" i stammered and we shared a kiss.

~ The End ~
_________________________________________

So how was it??? any request?? just request on the "any request??" page hope you all like this one shot. Please bear with the wrong grammars