Classmate 《Nishikage Seiya X Hideyoshi Kaede [OC]》

Hello! I'm so sorry for the delay, I'm so busy with school. I hope ya all forgive me ;-;.

Requested by: Inazuma11Fangirl3923

Hope ya like it! 💖💖💖

THIS IS EDITED

________________________________

No One's POV

It was a fine day at Outei Tsukinomiya Jr. High. Its their first of school and anyone could barely wait, new day, new classmates, new challenges, and etc. A certain haired girl was very excited in her first day.

Nishikage and Nosaka, as usual are seatmates and no one will separate this best buddies. Then a certain orange haired female entered the classroom with a cute smile on her face.

While looking for a seat to sit, she scanned her eyes around the room until she saw the boy with reddish pink hair.

"Yuuma, Ohayo!" she greeted while walking towards there direction. Nosaka look at his cousin and greeted her.

"Oh! Kaede, Ohayo" then Nosaka turned his attention to Nishikage who seemed confuse.

"Nishikage, meet my cousin Hideyoshi Kaede" he said as the said boy stand up and have shake hands with Kaede. When their hands touch, Kaede felt some spark while Nishikage's world slowed down.

"I'm Nishikage Seiya, nice to meet you Hideyoshi-san" he said and Kaede only smile.

"Just call me Kaede and nice to meet you Nishikage-kun" after their small greetings the teache came in and the class started.

Nishikage who is unknownly smiling is looking forward for the rest of the year with Nosaka and so as Kaede. Perhaps this could be the beginning where his love life starts. You will never know when a certain person comes into your life and everything has a reason. It was. fate who made this two met, Kaede didn't know that his Mr Right was just right there, her classmate.

"I coudn't wait for my adventure to start!"

They both though at the same time.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Me: There! done! so what do you think?

Nosaka: Where have you been, Author-chan?

Asuto: Finally! your here! *hugs me*

Me: Sorry! kinda busy in school.

Nishikage: Thank for requesting me! Inazuma11Fangirl3923 *wink* see you all soon!