Because of You 《Tsurugi Kyousuke X Endou Mana (OC)》

Me: Wow......its your turn Tsurugi-kun.

Tsurugi: Why do i have to be here?. *flips hair*

Kariya: You can't escape the fate of being requested.

Kirino: Yeah this idiot is right. ^3^

Kariya: Hey!.

Me: I kinda have a difficult time finding some plot and i'm still on the writer's block.

Tenma: I wonder how Tsurugi will gonna deal with this....

Tsurugi: Quit it!. The sooner its start. The sooner its end. So onto the story already.

Me: Hai!, and its requested by tsurugi14-miya enjoy!.

Tsurugu: Just go on with the story.

Me: Hai... T~T
___________________________________

Mana's POV

"Now what?!" i scoff. Literally this is Tsurugi's fault why we are at the junk yard of the school.

"Relax Mana" he softly said. I glared at him.

"Relax?, how could i relax?!. First, you counted your punishment, second you even involve me for not helping you clean the club room. Then third onii-chan will be angry if i go home late!" i paused panting a little after that sentence i delivered with coldness.

"Don't worry i have better excuse" he smirk and start carrying the bins with some cans.

"I hope your excuse is more believing" i muttered and grab the broom and start sweeping and arranging the messy bin and old cartons.

I check my watch and its already 5:37 pm. I sigh and continue sweeping.

Tsurugi's POV

She check her watch. She sigh and continue sweeping. I've been thinking to confess on Mana but the problem is..... I hope Endou-kantoku accept my love for Mana.

I pick all the empty cans and cartons that are scattered everywhere. I put the cans and cartons on the recycle bin while the banana peels and etc.

>_<

I put them on the biodegradable and the paper are on the trash can with papers of course.

(Time Skip)

"Whew finally" Mana said stretching her hands then we heard a rustling of Gates closing.

'Oh no' i thought and look at Mana and grab her hand.

"Come on where going to be lock" i said and we run away.

(We have our bags of course)

"What?!!!" Mana exclaimed. Before we could reach the entrance. The gate was closed and the sky is starting to get dark.

"Now what?" Mana said and an idea popped up in my head.

I saw another route to get out.

"Mana come on!, i found another way out!" i shouted and she smiled in relief.

"Okay!".

Man, she's so cute. We run to where the ladder is.

" I didn't know that there's a secret entrance in here" Mana said and i grab the ladder.

"Now climb!".

"You first!".

I rolled my eyes, "Okay" then i started to climb up and jump in the other side.

"Now its your turn!" i yelled and she climb too.

"T-tsu-rugi....this is to high" she looks nervous.

"Don't be scared Mana-chan" i reasurred her.

"But...".

"I will catch you!" the realization hit me. A blushed creep on my cheeks but this is the perfect time to confess right?

"Okay! here goes nothing" she closed her eyes and jump.

"Gotcha!" i said and she still shutting her eyes close.

Mana's POV

"Gotcha" i heard Tsurugi said and i open my eyes slowly. And i blushed, i can't believe this...

Of course my crush is holding me, then i felt something warm on my lips.

*PROCCESSING*

*PROCCESSING*

*PROCCESING*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tsurugi KISS ME ON THE LIPS.

I closed my eyes and returned the kissed shyly. I felt him smirk and it was slow and gentle.

After that we pulled away.

"I love you Endou Mana, i really am" he said and kiss my forehead.

"I love you too Kyousuke-kun" i said kissed him on the cheek and he put me down.

"Shall we go home and tell this to Endou-kantoku?" he asked while we interwined our hands together.

"Yeah and i know Onii-chan will accept you" i said.

"Because of you, you make my world into a colorful one" he said and smiled at me sweetly.

"Eehh your so cheesy" i said and poke his cheeks.

The End~
___________________________________

Me: Whew finally done it and sorry if its short tsurugi14-miya-san.

Kirino: I think Tsurugi is a little OOC there don't you think?.

Me: Well i'm sorry if Tsurugi-kun is little bit OOC and i hope you enjoy.

Kariya: Tsurugi! say something Dude.

Tsurugi: *Sigh* Thank you for requesting me *winks*.

Tenma: Alhea-chii doesn't own us nor the picture except the story plot and happy reading.

Everyone: Bye!😉😉