Love or Hate? 《Badboy! Kira Hiroto X Nerd! Reader》 [Part 4] {Finale}

Me: Hey guys! I'm back with the continuation of this one-shot and still on the writer's block though.

Mitsuru: Hah! you're finally back Wondy.

Hiroto: Finally the final one...

Me: Enjoy this final part guys...

Note:

= Cursing Language are present.

= Mentioned characters.

= The one-shot will be long at this part.

___________________________________

No one's POV

Hiroto quickly park his car on the next corner looking at place where you and Miyu are held being hostages.

"This it is...." he mumbled and went there.

-(With Kiyama and the others)-

"Let her go!" Tatsuya yelled as Ken only pointed the knife at her neck.

"She have nothing to do with this!" Nagumo growled while the red head were ready to smash his baseball bat to the ravenette's head.

Suzuki chuckled only spining the knife on his hand pulling Miyu's hair.

"Aarrghh not my hair idiot!" Miyu hissed using her injured legs to kick him but to her luck. Suzuki only dodge it.

Suzuno fired his gun but the bad guys have able to dodge it.

"Dammit!" the ice queen scoff.

"Let Y/N Go!" they stop at the moment and stared at the gray curly haired boy gritting his teeth in anger.

This made Ken smirked, "Oh!, you're finally here"

Then the bloody fight start. The others are having a hard time fighting the remaining dudes.

Suzuno only use of his bare hands to fight Ken while Midorikawa used his knife to fight Shinsuke.

Hiroto run to the place where you are placed. Yoshiki and Izuko only sitting on the worn out bench. You eyed the figure running to your direction.

Your POV

"Oh hi Kira-kun" Yoshiki greeted him, Hiroto only look at him with a disgusted expression. I notice that Yoshiki holding his baseball bat. But something was suspicioud with this.

The lights ray hit on Izuko's hands shines and I widened my eyes when Kira was walking close to them and Izuko was planning to stab him.

"Kira-san! don't go close, he's holding a knife" I shouted and the two indeed laugh and Hiroto back away looking at the two.

"If you want Y/N to be free then you have to make yourself injured, how's that?" Yoshiki asked chuckling evilly. Hiroto seemed to be confused and having a difficult time.

"No! don't listen to him" i yelled again but this time I was slap by Subaru.

"Shut up B****!" He growled and pushed me. This made Kira growled too.

"Don't touch her!" he yelled and until my vision went blurry because of pain.

I saw Yoshiki move his knife attempting to stab Hiroto-san. I felt my heart beats so fast, worried at the same time.

Please don't die!

I love you!

No!....Its not...Its just friends.