Hot and Cold 《Nosaka Yuuma X Shizumiko V. Masuyo (OC)》

Me: Hello guys sorry for updating slowly...

Asuto: Its okay Alhea-chan.

Huira: Yo Nosaka-san you're requested again.

Nosaka: Me? again?. *poinst to himself*

Ichihoshi: he became popular. Just wow....magic.

Me: Okay sorry for the long wait peeps this is requested by: @AestheticMyRinne

Hattori: Enjoy minna-san.
___________________________________

No one's POV

"A-aaahhh Yuuma-kun help me!!" Shizumiko screamed while holding tight on the bicycle as Nosaka was just pushing and guiding her on the back.

"Keep it up Shizuma-chan!" her boyfriend cheered but it didn't help at all and Shizumiko trip on the rock and the bicycle together with her fall.

"Itai...." the snow white haired female exclaimed and Nosaka immediately run to her helping her to stand.

"Are you okay?" Nosaka asked worried and the Shizumiko just shot him a glare.

"Baka! i almost have a bruise!" Shizumiko yelled at Nosaka and the reddish pink haired male just chuckled softly and hug the female tightly.

"Gomen Shizuma-chan" he whispered into her ear making the female blushed and Nosaka let go of her looking at her red face.

"Never expect that the Ice Cold Empress of Umi no Kaze was blushing~" he teased and Shizumiko just rolled her eyes.

She pick up the bicycle into the right position and ride on it. And start pedalling and Shizumiko was showing more progress of learning how to ride a bicycle.

Nosaka was happy that he could spend a time with her girlfriend despite of being busy at her work as a student council president and a Admiral in there Nt. Navy Corps. (Aqua Sect.).

They could still have there time as a couple and know Nosaka invited Shizumiko to teach her how to ride a bicycle.

As for the Ice Cold Empress, despite being of being cold but she really love Nosaka. And she was happy that she could have a time with him too.

"Oi Yumma-kun look!, i'm really doing it!. I'm really riding a bicycle" she cheered as Nosaka just watch her with a smile on his face.

"Its great Shizuma-chan keep it up!!" Nosaka yelled back and run to her guiding the female that she couldn't fall like earlier.

After they spent riding there bicycle all they long, having a great time being alone together and feeling relax. They stop at the nearest bench and sit together.

Nosaka sneak his arm onto the female's waist and Shizumiko rest her head on Nosaka's shoulder while watching the sunset together.

"I love you Shizuma-chan" Nosaka started and crashed his lips onto hers. The snow white haired female widens her eyes and she kissed back shyly and they parted. Nosaka stared in her crystal blue eyes before hugging her again.

"I love you too Yuuma" she said and they hug each other.

~ The End
___________________________________

Me: Whew i was having difficulty making this chapter though.

Asuto: You're only left alone Alhea-chan in your house.

Me: Yeah my parents beg me to come with them but i don't want to because i have a motion sickness.

Huira: Okay hey Haizaki! disclaimer!.

Haizaki: *Sigh* Okay Alhea-chan didn't own us and the OC except the story plot.

Me: Thanks, and i hope you like it AestheticMyRinne sorry it was short though.

Nosaka: Thanks for requesting me and bye minna.