Friend Zone 《Amemiya Taiyou X Reader》

Annyeong!! i'm back, and hope you would like this oneshot!!.

엑소 L here!!.
_________________________________________

No one's POV

Yes you like him, yes you have a crush on him,and yes you loved him with all your heart. You have fallen in Taiyou for 2 years now. Since in your elementary days. Now its different you two were on highschool.

You always admired him, look at him in awe whenever he play soccer with his team. You always think of him every night that you are going to sleep.

You always adored him and idolize him. Sometimes you felt jealous when his fangirls always get clingy on him. But what else you could do and only you could do is watch.

He always seat next to you, talk to you, telling jokes and you both laugh at each other. You always helping him whenever he needs your help and you always support him. You couldn't wish for anything being close friend of Taiyou.

He always greeted you 'good morning' everytime he pass by and you blushed seeing him cute whenever he smiles.
You want to confess to him but you are afraid he might reject you and ruin your friendship.

So you decided to keep it for yourself and just being close to him was enough for you. All of his fangirls always jealous at you for being close to him but you ignore them all.

But one day you are at hallway picking all your books. When Taiyou rushes to you and calling your name.

"Y/N, Y/N" he called and pant heavily and grin at you making your cheeks heat up and you can't help it but to smile.

"What can i do for you Taiyou-kun?" you asked.

"I have to tell you something" he said with sparkly eyes then your heart beats faster.

"Sure and what it is?" you asked him again and he grin wider now.

"I'm now dating G/N (Girl's name)" he said and your heart aches after hearing it. You couldn't believe it yourself.

No no no no it is a dream right?! you are literally fighting against your mind. Your tears is starting to escape but you hold it.

And you crept a fake smile and hug him. And he hug you back and you both broke the hug.

"Hontou? i'm happy for you Taiyou" you said and he was just giggling at your reaction.

"Arigatou" he said then you heard a girl calling Taiyou's name.

"Taiyou babe, there you are i've been looking for you" G/N said and you felt your heart aches more seeing G/N and your crush lovey dovey infront of you. Then G/N look at you smiling and held your hand.

"You must be L/N, Y/N i heard so much about from Taiyou that you are such a good friend" she said and you bit your lip and crack a smile.

"Oh really, yeah Taiyou is a good friend too" you said and clenched your fist and hide it.

"Y/N i see you later!" Taiyou said while giving you a salute sign and he took G/N's hand and they run together. Tears has started to fall from you E/C eyes. You run to the rest room and cried their softly. All this time you do everything for him, help him, and make a move but he doesn't see it he only see you as his close friend but now you couldn't face him anymore after that. After all this time you are Friend Zone by him.

~The End~
_________________________________________

This one shot was inspired about my crush who friend zone me. After hearing from my bestfriend he loves another girl i felt a sharp fang being stab on my heart but its okay nagmove on na ako hehehe.

Hope you all like it!!.

-bye