For You 《Kiyama Hiroto X Reader》

Hello ulit sa mga readers natin jan ^___^ . So anyway i hope you like this one shot.
_________________________________________

No one's POV

You were strolling around Inazuma Town when someone covered your eyes and you stop and touch the hands.

"Never expect to see you here Y/N-chan?" a familiar voice echoed in your ears and you quickly removed the hands and turned to him.

"Hiroto-kun, what are doing here?" you asked and he let out chuckled as he focus his gaze to your E/C ones.

"I'm just walking around, and you?" he asked you.

"Same" you said and he interwined your fingers to his.

"Come on let's go to the theme park!" he said and drag you with as you and him are running until you two reach the theme park.

"That......was...." you said panting and you widen your eyes as you see the

"Wow there so many fun rides to try!!" you excitedly said and Hiroto drag you again into the shooting game.

After he win, he gave you a cute sheep plushie toy and your eyes became sparkly.

"Thank Hiroto, i really love it" you squealed and he kissed your forehead.

"Glad you like it" he smiled and you slightly blushed.

"So what should we do next?" you asked. Then he look around and placed his hand on his chin.

"Uuumm how about we go ride the roller coaster?" you suggested and he give you a nod.

"Yeeppiieee come on now!" you excitedly said and pulled him to the counter.

"Your such a energetic person Y/N I must say" he said while running.

"Naahhh" you replied back.

You were super excited and Hiroto look at you admiring your cute excited face while holding hands. You were screaming in excitement while clinging on Hiroto tightly enjoying the breeze and view in such heights.

You were enjoying so much as Hiroto too. You can't wish of anything. After the ride of the roller coaster makes you hungry. You two sit in the bench while eating some cotton candy.

"That so much fun!!" you said as you munch the cotton candy and squealed in sweetness.

"It sure a blast wanna go on weekends here again?" he suggested.

"That was a good idea!" you said excitedly and look at him again.

"Hiroto-kun" you said and you're boyfriend look at you.

"What?" he asked.

"Thanks for making this day so memorable for me" you grin and Hiroto lean closer so as you.

And your lips met his. It was slow yet passionate as ever and you both smiled on each kissed and parted.

"I love you Y/N-chan" he said as he look at your eyes tenderly. The sun's shines on Hiroto's hair making it more shinier and him handsome than ever.

"I love you too Hiroto-kun" you squealed cutely and Hiroto just looking at you.

"Hey earth to Y/N" he waved and you shook your head and continue to eat your cotton candy and he giggled.

"You must be captured by my looks" he stated confidently and you just rolled your eyes.

"Yeah your handsome and the best boyfriend i could have" you said as you sweetly kissed his cheek.

"Anything For you my star" he said.

He blushed making you giggled and you both take a picture for the memory. And you two took one more rides in the theme park before going home.

'Best day ever!!'
___________________________________

Yeppiieee i finally done it minna!!. Since the school is on Monday again (°T^T°) and i'm rarely updating sorry but don't worry i'll will continue and i'm gonna add the ares characters here and so on just request!!.

I'll be waiting and thanks for supporting my book!!.(∩_∩)

☆Ja matte ne 😉🇵🇭🇵🇭