My Wish 《Nosaka Yuuma X Reader》 [Christmas Special]

Me: Yeeepppee christmas is almost here guyz!!. 😄😄

Asuto: Yep and i really excited about it too!!~.

Haizaki: I want bears for Akane.......

Me: Dude you could just buy one though.

Haizaki: Yeah good idea, i'm gonna go to the store, see you all later *left the house*.

Me: He sure want bears.....

Asuto: Yeah.

Me: Okay where was i?....

Gouenji: Where in your house cornbeef *smirk*.

Kozoumaru: Sarcasm.

Me: Hey!, i know right.... Okay this an character x reader requested by: Lovely_Azusa

Huira: And Nosaka-kun had been requested.

Nosaka: I will be taking care of reader-chan. 😊

Me: Okay let's start.... Hope you like it. Sorry for the long wait guys. ^^'

___________________________________

No one's POV

You and Nosaka are in a relationship for two months and you and him have a strong bond as couple. As for today you are sitting in your couch watching your favorite show. You wrap the blankets around your body due to the cold weather and it was snowing.

You took a sip of your chocolate hot coco when your phone vibrate. You immediately put the cup amd grab you phone revealing a text from Nosaka Yuuma.

[Nosaka]💖: Hi Y/N dear advance merry christmas. ;3

[You]😘: Aahh~ Thank you Yuuma-kun, advance merry christmas too.

[Nosaka]💖: Are you free now?.

[You]😘:Yes i'm not busy so what shall we do?.

[Nosaka]💖: I'm thinking if you want to have a date with me.....

[You]😘 : I would love too, so what time we should meet up?.

[Nosaka]💖: How about now?.

[You]😘: Okay i will be there.

You turned off your phone and run upstairs and open your closet to choose an outfit since it was winter and oh boy its cold outside.

(A/N: I wish in Philippines would have a snow but i know its not gonna happen but at least its cold in here 😆😆😂)

After you change into your winter cute outfit with a brown boots and you were your F/C scarf around your neck.

Then you walk downstairs and your mom look at you and smiled.

"Oh dear are you going somewhere?" she asked and you nodded.

"Yeah i'm going on a date with my boyfriend Mom" you respond and your mom nodded.

"Okay have fun dear~" your mom said and you hug her and waved goodbye.

Now you are outside and your rubbing your palms and you widens your eyes seeing your boyfriend was waiting for you.

"Wow Y/N you look cute" he said and you blushed.

"T-thank y-ou" you said with a shy tone then he interwhined his fingers to yours and you smile. The two of you together start walking. Talking random stuffs, the memories where you and him met, and chatting about christmas.

"Wow the streets look so awesome" you said and Nosaka smiled.

"Yeah and i can the spirit of christmas" he said.

Your attention was caught in a cute cafe and you drag Nosaka with you and entered the cafe.

[ At the Cafe ]

Your POV

We are now at the cafe and a waitress walk to where we are sitting.

"What can i get to you Maam and Sir?" she asked and i look at the menu.

I can't really chose thought since they are so many to choose from and every of them looks delicious though.

"I want a hot coco please" Nosaka said and the waitress nodded and start writing it done then it was time for me to choose.

"I think i want some hot coco too and one i cream cake please" i said smiling and the waitress nodded.

"Coming right up" she smiled and walk away.

After a while the waitress was walking to us holding a plate with our orders and we started to eat it.

I grab the spoon and slice the side of the ice cream cake and eat it.

"OMG it was delicious try some Yuuma" i said cutely and i notice Yuuma is blushing a little and i slice the cake and put the spoon into his mouth and he smiled.

"Yeah it was delicious indeed" he reply making me smile too. After that we continued talking on the cafe.

(Time Skip brought to you by: Endou's sakka balls collection⚽⚽⚽~)

We are walking now at the street and the lights are really sparkling and many giant christmas tree we're displayed.

"Hey Y/N let's go to the park!" he said excitedly and i nodded then we walk to the park and i widens my eyes.

Its so beautiful and many people here are having picnic, strolling, taking pictures l and so much more. I saw a giant christmas with may christmas balls and lights.

"Look Yuuma its so pretty!" i said while pointing at the tree.

"Yeah pretty like you" he said and i blushed and look at him.

"Thanks, so what is your wish this christmas?" i asked and focus my gaze on the sparkling lights.

"My wish is to be with you forever, i love L/N, Y/N" he said and kissed on the lips.

It was slow and gentle. The best date i ever had in my life. I kissed back and we parted then we hug each ither very tight.

"I love you too Yuuma-kun" i said and kissed him on the cheeks. Both of us enjoy the fire works show and i couldn't wish of anything because he is here.

~ The End
___________________________________

Me: Whew finally done so guys what do you think?.

Asuto: Its great Alhea-chan. ^u^

Me: Thank you onii-chan.

Everyone: Onii-chan!!??.

Me: Eh why? is there a problem?.

Everyone: Not really.

Nosaka: Thanks for requesting me Lovely_Azusa

Huira: Next is Midorikawa Ryuuji X OC.

Me: I hope you like it!! Sayonara.