I'm with you 《Fei Rune X Reader》 [Christmas Special]

Me: Merry Christmas guys, readers and people here on wattpad!!.🎄🎄🎉🎉🎆🎆

Fei: Merry Christmas Reader-chan *winks*.

Tenma: As you can see Author-chan is finally recovered from her fever.

Me: Gosh i don't want celebrate Christmas with me being sick and hopefully for God's mercy i'm recovered now.

Kinako: Hope you all like it and Merry Christmas peeps ^___^. 💖💖💖
___________________________________

Your POV

"Hey Y/N-chan can you help me decorate the Christmas tree?" i heard Aoi calling me and i turned around.

"Oh yes of course i'll help!" i said happily.

"Ikou" she said calmly and we both run to the living room.

Yeah as you can see, me and Aoi are cousins and i know her relationship with Tenma-kun which also my bestfriend and i'm happy for them.

As for me, well i don't have one sadly but i have crush on Fei and i'm still couldn't confessed though. Tenma and Aoi always encourage me to do so but it didn't.

I started to put the garland to the tree while Aoi matching the balls into different colors until the door bell ring.

"I'll go get it" Aoi said and you nodded and finished what you needed to do.

I grab the chair and step on it to put the star on the top.

"There and done!" i said cheerfully and i jump out of the chair and i put it back where it belongs.

A moment of that i run to the kitchen only seeing Aoi cooking with Tenma.

"Aoi-chan i finish decorating the tree!" i said and Aoi respond.

"Oh thanks Y/N and i forgot to tell you that i'm announcing Christmas party here in our house and i'm gonna invite our friends" Aoi said and i felt sparkles in my eyes.

"Eeehhh that's sounds fun!!" i chirped and they both giggle.

"Yeah and go change now!" Aoi said and i run to my house next to hers.

"Hmmm what should i where since its snowing outside" i muttered finding a perfect dress.

No one's POV

After you spend a minute of finding a dress to where, you finally found one. You wear a light brown coat and a brown matching boots. It was very cute.

You quickly run downstairs and pick your gifts for them and walk to Aoi's house.

As you are walking somethings caught in your eye. A certain mint green haired male. He was wearing a brown with white stripes scarf around him, t shirt,a rubber shoes, denim pants and a brown coat walking wearing a sling bag. Your eyes and his met at once.

"Oh Y/N-chan....merry christmas!" Fei greeted you with a smile which made you blush.

You run to him and spoke. "Merry Christmas Fei" you cutely said and both the two of you walk to Aoi's house.

(Time Skip: At Aoi's house)

"Aoi-chan were here!" you announced and Aoi immediately run to you.

"Oh Y/N and Fei merry christmas!" she greeted and made your way to the living room where your friends are.

As party continue, all of you sing some song, laugh and play some games. This is the best christmas that you ever had.

It was time giving some gifts. You give all your friends with gifts and they thank you and they give you too.

Everyone was having fun and you excuse to Aoi to go upstairs and go to the balcony.

You stared at the falling snow and stars in the night sky.

*Crruuccckk*

O_O

A sound of the door opening made you jump and breath deeply. Then a boy step in revealed to be Fei.

"Oh it was you Fei" you said breathing deeply.

"Hehehehe sorry for scaring ya" he scratch the back of his hair. And he slowly handed you a blue box wuth a green ribbon on it.

"Here....." he said looking away making you chuckled and took it out of his hands.

You open the box revealing a picture frame and a snow globe with all of your friends. You flash him a smile. "Wow this is really cute i'll keep this forever. This is the best gift i ever recieve thanks Fei".

"Oh yeah here's yours" you said handing him the color mint green box with red ribbon on it.

He widens his eyes after what he saw. It was a couple bunny stuff toy.

"Waaahh Y/N-chan there kawaii~, i'll keep them forever" Fei twirled the bunny which made you sweatdrop and giggled.

You sigh "I love you" you softly mumbled and closed your eyes.

Your POV

I sigh "I love you" i softly mumbled and closed my eyes.

"Hey Y/N....did you say something?" i heard Fei called and i open my eyes. I blush.

O///O

*Gulp*

He's face was so closed to me. He smirk and looks like he's waiting some answers.

"I-i d-didn't.....s-say s-som-mething.." i said.

"Eehhh are you sure because i just heard you say something earlier" he smirk and i blush before i could protest. He smash his lips onto mine.

He sneak his arms into my waist. I returned the kissed which last for a minute and he pulled away smirking not letting me go.

"I love you too" he said.

"Wait, isn't my ears deceiving me?"

"You know what Y/N, this is the best christmas i ever had" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Uumm.....because we all together" i give him a toothy grin which made him frown.

Fei's POV

"Uumm.....because we all together" she give me a toothy grin which made me frown.

"Because I'm with you silly" i slap her forehead.

>_<

"Aaahhh that's mean Fei" she said while rubbing her forehead.

"Well i love you" i said.

~ The End
___________________________________

Me: Yehheyyy i done it and seriously this was only popped out in my mind.

Fei: Heh~ i thought your niece is coming home though.

Me: Nah... he's just a kill joy he's not coming home this christmas but in new year.

Kinako: Ohhh. Well anyway reader-chan i hope you like it.

Tenma: Waaahhh our christmas star was missing.

Kirino: Wait, what the?! Kariya!!.

Kariya: i didn't do anything.

Me: Sorry pfft.... hahahaha i am the one who hide it .... well gotta go *le runs*.

Shindou: Oi Alhea!! give that back.

Me: Bleeehhh never and see you all next time!.

Tsurugi: Merry Christmas!!. ^0^.