Gaze Into your Eyes《Suzuno Fuusuke X Reader》

Author: I decided to edit this one because when I read it again I cringed and also lot of bad grammars.

So I change the title into Gaze Into your  Eyes  from the former title My Princess so I hope ya understand.

___________________________________________________

Your POV

As usual, I was in the library right now because of our report tomorrow and I really, really need to finish it. Suzuno is currently writing our narrative report and I'm making a power point presentation in my laptop about our report in English which is Perfect Progressive Tenses.

I was really annoyed when I knew that Suzuno is my partner. Of course I was happy that I'm partner with my childhood friend but the thought he told me I was so annoying.

Sometimes I wonder to myself why do I  fell head over heels for him? I think fate is tricking me.

I was typing at my laptop making a powerpoint presentation while the ice queen is busy writing down our narrative report. I can't really waste this because this report gives us 50% grade for our performance tasks.

I can't help but to take a glance at him. And surprisingly he was finishing the two last paragraph of the definition in Perfect Progressive Tenses.

"Why at your looking at huh?" he asked coldly, I give him a glare.

"What? It is wrong to look on you?" I snap and he shrug continuing his work and I type back to the keyboards to finished this war once and for all.

.
.
.
.
.

1 hour later ----

.
.
.
.

Damn, my fingers hurts and worse of all my eye sight is getting blurry since I forgot my glasses that prevents radiation. I rub my eyes and still continue to type in order to finish this one.

"I'm done writing our narrative report," I heard Suzuno said. I keep quiet, normally, I would be blabbering nonsense right now but I'm not.

"You're slow, considering typing in a laptop is easier than writing this whole report," he said and I huffed.

"Its not easy too you know, because I always got my eyes hurt when I prolonged too much in the screen," I reasoned and I heard him sigh.

"Let me help you with that," he said and took a sit next to me and I immediately put my hands infront of him.

"No! I can do it by myself!" I shriek and he removed my hands and was about to grab it but  immediately put far away from him.

I look his expression became annoyed.

"Look Y/N, I just want to help you, just give me the damn laptop already." He scoff and I shook my head.

"No I told you! I can do it!" I said and he still persistent to get the laptop.

"Just hand it to me!" he exclaimed and grab the laptop from my grasp.

"Suzuno please!"

"Hell no!"

"Y/N! I'm offering help here," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I can see that," he still determined to get my laptop and I can't deny it, he's too cute.

"Oh look its a cat!" he said and I look where he was pointing. I haven't mention to you that I love cats.

I deadpanned and facepalmed, I can't believe I was fooled.

"Got'cha!" he smirked and I let go of my precious laptop. The chair is getting wobble and I lost my balance dragging him with me.

"Aaaahhh!" we both shout in unison creating an unnessecary noise.

I landed on the ground with a thud, I rub my head and ouch! that kind of hurt.

I felt a heavy weight on me, my cheeks flare up knowing it was Suzuno!

"Itai ..... that hurt" he mumbled and he was in the top of me.

He blushed and look at me. Its like the world getting slower. Until realization hit me.

"Get away! get away!" I exclaimed pushing him out of me.

"What the hell Y/N" he hissed rubbing his head.

"That was so embarrasing!" I said burrying my face in my hands.

"Oi are you okay?" he asked and I nodded then he removed my hands, I was stunned by his actions.

"Why are so red?"

I quickly get annoyed, "Are you really asking that?!"

"What if I am?" he countered back smirking still looking at me.

"Geez stop it, you're creeping the hell out of me," I hissed but he doesn't stop staring at me. My cheeks are starting te heat up, heart pounding so much to the point it will jump out of my chest.

"Sorry, I can't just help but to gaze into your eyes," he said.

"My heart fluttered by that statement, thank you so much," I said sarcastically and he frown.

"Why can't you get it?" he said. Say what now? I was really confused.

"What 'get it' ?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"This," he said and the next thing I know, he was kissing me.

Woah woah, is this a dream? My crush likes me back? I mean! it wasn't a dream!

Then he pulled away smirking at my tomato face.

I want to say something but nothing came out and he help me stand and continue our work in awkward something.

"You know I have a crush on you since Elementary," he started.

"Really? And hey! How did you know I have a crush on you?" I asked eyeing him suspiciously.

"Pssshh, isn't obvious," then I blushed.

"But it doesn't explain how did youㅡ" I was cut off when he gave me a quick peck.

"Shut up, you talk to much." He said and continue typing on my laptop. I can't help but to crack a smile.

________________________________________

Author-chan: There! its edited, I hope ya like it!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo