First Snow 《Fubuki Shirou X Reader》

Waaahhh i'm back with another one shot. I hope you all would like it!!. I was inspired by this song from my favorite KPOP boygroup "EXO".
_________________________________________

Your POV

"I hope it would snow soon, I really love to play in the snow," I uttered while looking at the window.

"Yeah... so I could beat you in the snow fight," Endou butt in. I look at him excitedly.

"Fine I won't lose on you," he just chuckled and lean forward and whispered something.

"If you lose you have to confess on Fubuki," he smirked and I flinched away from him and blush formed on my cheeks.

"Waahh I knew it, I knew you like him!!" he said, a little high enough and I immedaitely covered his mouth.

"Ssshhh, you're getting me into trouble," I hissed and Endou just rolled his eyes. Can I just punch him?

"Who's getting into trouble?" I look where the sound came from and it was Fubuki.

"No one's getting to trouble Endou's just crazy!!" I quickly said and drag Endou with me.

"I'm gonna punish you for that!" I said sternly and pull his ear.

"Ow ow ow! Y/N yamete!!" he whined and we left the classroom.

Fubuki's POV

I wonder Endou likes Y/N hmmm... I hope not, I thought shook my head and heade to the soccer field.

As you can see i have a crush on Y/N, L/N when she join the Inazuma Japan as a player like us and i like her because she's cute and energetic person like our captain soccer freak Endou. I hate to say this i've been felt jealous when Endou is closely with Y/N and i couldn't help but to watch them and i sigh.

[ At the Soccer Field ]-

-(Time Skip because i'm lazy)-

"Guys, let's take a break," Endou said and the managers handed us our water bottles.

"That was a tough practice huh, right Fubuki-kun?" I look to see who it is and it was Y/N and she sit beside me and my heart starts to beat so fast.

"Yeah, I wish its almost snow" I mumbled while looking at sky. And she stood up and walk to Endou. I quickly glance at them, talking and laughing. My heart sink at that scene.

(Your POV)

"Hey, you should be careful sometimes you almost got me into trouble," I glared at Endou. Geez, this guy.

He scratch the back of his head, "Gomen Y/N i was just carried away" he chuckled and i roll my eyes.

(The Next Day)~

"Ohayo Fubuki-kun!!" i greeted Fubuki and he look at me and smiled make my heart skip a beat.

"Ohayo Y/N" he said and walked to his seat and i shivered because its starting to be cold maybe the snow will come soon and i walk to my seat as well.

The lecture started.

(Time skip) sorry!!

~[ At the Soccer Field ]

No one's POV

"Hey Y/N pass me the ball!!" shouted Gouenji and you kicked the ball and passed it to him. And he kick the ball high and he yelled "Fire Tornado" and the ball went to Endou. He yelled "Goddo Hando" he block the ball.

"Keep it up Gouenji!!" Endou said loud enough to hear him and Gouenji just nodded.

"That was great Gouenji and keeping the hot breezed since its to cold" you shivered and he just giggled.

"You didn't know that in any minutes will be snowing here in Japan" you widened your eyes about what he said and you look at the sky, little bit white now.

"Yeah i hope so i could beat Endou" you said and he just look at you while smirking.

"There's something wrong with my face right?" you asked while pointing to yourself and he shook his head.

"Nope but i'll hope you'll beat him" he said and walk to the near benches.

Fubuki's POV

I was looking at the sky when Gouenji tap my shoulder, "What is it Gouenji?" i ask and he just smile. "You should confess to her" he said i shook my head saying no.

"Oh come on dude, its snowing soon and Y/N loves snow" he reasured me and i just nodded.

This is now or never... i thought as i placed my hand on my chest and breath in.

After several minutes playing soccer in the field with the others and i notice some snowflakes fall gently on my head.

"Waaahh minna its snowing!!" Y/N said while jumping and sway her hands on the falling snow from the sky. And i approach her and i grab her hand and she stop and look at me confused.

And i lean closely and kiss her and i heard the other gasp soon cheering. I sneaked my hands in her waist pull her closer to me and deepen the kiss.

Your POV

I was surprised in Fubuki's action and now he is kissing me and i can't believe it, it was like a dream to me. And i kissed him back and placed my hands on his neck and we almost out of breath and we pulled out leaving a string of saliva.

And we stared for each other and hug each other. "I love you Y/N-chan" Fubuki-kun said and i look at him while hugging him. "I love you too Shirou-kun" i said calmly and we shared a kiss under the First Snow.

~The End~
_________________________________________

Waahh so sweet *Fangirling* anyway i hope you all like it!!.
And thank you for voting and comment!! its really make happy and write more one shots.