Miss Clueless 《Matatagi Hayato X Tsurugi Miyuki [OC]》

Again! sorry for the delay guys. I'm just still STUCK in writer's block for awhile.

Today's star is Matatagi-kun! 🎉🎉

Requested by the awesome author: Animegirl_ph17

Hope ya enjoy!

______________________________

No one's POV

Many hints and moves are being thrown at her.

Well.....

She's still oblivious of the fact that someone like her.

I mean no! Loves her.

Can she realize that him had feelings for her?

So....

Let's go and find out...

The Story starts here....

It was a cold and quiet night. Tsurugi Miyuki couldn't sleep because there something bothering her. She rolled to the side of her bed then again on the other side.

She's still bothered about Matatagi said about her the last time.

(Flashbacks)

Yesterday....

Miyuki was having fun talking to Aoi and Tenma when Matatagi came.

"Yuki can we meet in the roof top later?" the trio stop talking and the navy blue haired female was filled with confusion then finally agree to him.

"Sure!" she beamed the male went away from them.

At the Rooftop

Miyuki open the door only found the brown haired male standing beside the railing. It was sure windy and refreshing, the sun was shining brightly. Miyuki approached him.

"Matatagi-kun"

"Oh you're here" he said looking away just to keep his blush not being notice. Miyuki only tilted her head waiting to the boy to spoke up.

"What are we going to talk about?" Miyuki asked then look at the clear blue sky. Matatagi breath out heavily holding his chest.

This is it, the day will Matatagi confessed his love for the girl named Tsurugi Miyuki. He knows that Miyuki is oblivious when it comes to love but at least he can try right?

"The thing is....." he trailed off looking at Miyuki.

"'The thing is' what Matatagi-kun?" Miyuki urged becoming impatient.

"I love you" he finished. Miyuki blink a several times before snapping back to reality.

"What do you mean?" Miyuki asked unsure and she didn't understand what Matatagi meant. She knows love like loving your friends and family but she not into relationship yet.

Matatagi mentally face-palmed. He forgot that Miyuki is clueless, he didn't expect that it would turn like this.

"Okay I will wait for your answers" said Matatagi waving goodbye to Miyuki. The navy blue haired female just froze on her spot.

What does he mean?

(Flashback Ends)

Miyuki sigh looking at the ceiling still tryung to understand what Matatagi mean that she loves her. Because of tiredness, she decided to sleep her thoughts.

The Next Morning

She was now in the rooftop waiting for someone. Sighing and still preparing for what she would answer.

"Yuki-chan you called me?" the male's voice echoed making the navy haired female look at the boy. A smile creep on both of there faces.

"Yeah....about yesterday"

"Oh yeah"

"You know....I think I felt the same way. Everytime I talk to you, my heart would go wild and my cheeks suddenly felt hot and Kyousuke-nij would ask me if I'm okay, I would feel safe when you're holding my hand and what are those feelings?" Miyuki asked feeling nervous and scarlet red are began to errupt on her cheeks.

"Yuki-chan, that is called love, an affection that you have for someone in romantic way" Matatagi explained. This time Miyuki was really red.

Matatagi leaned closer capturing her lips making Miyuki shock at his actions. Then parted, Matatagi was smirking seeing her face was super really red.

"You're really clueless aren't you?" Matatagi chuckled wrapping his arms around the female's waist.

At that time, Miyuki and Matatagi started become boyfriend and girlfriend. They are like bestfriends when they go out in date. Since they are still young, they spend there time knowing each other.

And now his dating Miss Clueless.

The End~

______________________________

Me: I'm so sorry! please forgive if it was lame. I'm really out of ideas and no internet.

Tenma: Don't worry, I'm sure she will like it.

Matatagi: Thanks for requesting me Animegirl_ph17 *sends flying kiss*

Me: Hope hope ya like it <3.

Mizuki: Otanoshimini!