I Need You 《Ichihoshi Hikaru X Reader》

Me: Sorry for the long and SLOW update. Please forgive, still on writer's block and no internet. (°T^T°)

Today's star is Ichihoshi Hikaru! 💗💗

Requested by: NourElhoudaKefi

Hope ya like it and enjoy!

Note:

= S/N - Sister's name

______________________________

Your POV

On the previous events had happened. Mitsuru was actually dead and Hikaru was alive. But I nearly cried after coach told us his past in the game between Saudi Arabia and Japan. I was one of the managers.

I felt the same way. He lost his brother and I lost my sister too, when I was younger and I don't want to remember those days. I sigh softly and head to the kitchen to drink some water.

I grab a chair and sit placing the glass in the table. I let out a heavily sigh before laying my head on the table. I felt terrible the day when my sister faded right before my eyes, I mean she died.

I heard some crucking sound from the other side of the hallway and I grab a spoon and followed the sound then I saw a figure and damn. It's frickin dark, I can't see a thing.

"Gotcha!" I said.

"Aaahhh!!!"

"Ichihoshi?" I blink in surprise and he look at me. Man, I feel bad. I scared him.

"L/N-san?" he breath, poor boy, I think I scared him.

"What are you doing with a spoon?" he asked and I look at the spoon and hide it showing him a grin.

"Sorry, I thought someone barged in and kill our friends here," I said.

"Oh, it's okay actually. I need something to tell you," he paused. I look at him waiting for him to respond, but the next moment is not I really expecting to happen.

He hug me.

Wwwwhhhaaaaaattttt???!!!!

He frickin hug me?!, but. . . somehow it's warm

I hug him back and I felt some wet substance being purred from my shoulder.

What is he crying?

"Are you crying?" I asked and hug him back. Caressing his back, I feel bad and I feel like I wanted to know him more.

"They're gone.....and you're the only one I don't want to lose," he said which make me shock.

"I won't leave you, I promise," I said comforting him.

"I need you"

~ The End

___________________________________

Sorry for the late update, I'm still in the writer's block and please... don't come yelling at me why your request isn't done yet. Please a little patient and understanding because the internet here are so fucking slow and I'm using data.

I hope ya like it: NourElhoudaKefi
Even it was a little to rush and suck....

But still... THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

Bye!