"I Belong To You!"

Start from the beginning

"You are right! It's a deal then. Thank you very much Natalia. Victoria if you need me anything just inform me, okay?" I ask in hurry and they sign in agreement.

"Your Royal Highness!" Natalia says and bows, I force an awkward smile and then turn and leave with Ellie right behind me.

We get in the corridor and she closes the door behind her. She turns to me and I give her a meaningful look that makes her freeze.

Well, well....

"And now the two of us!" I say leaning closer to her and she stiffens nervously.

How well does she know me?!

"Split it!" I say through my teeth and she clears her throat.

"Um... What do you want me to say? I have no idea what are you talking about!" she whispers and takes one step back.

"Oh really? I didn't manage to stay alone with anyone but now with you... Why did no one inform me about all these? I feel like an idiot!" I say in the lowest tone there is trying to stay calm but not with a very pleasing result.

"Diana... I have nothing to do with it and I got informed too late... We all did what we had been ordered. We didn't even see you before breakfast!"

I sign for her to come with me and we start walking to the stairs. I have so many questions and I want to speak to someone but I don't have so much time.

"When did he talk to you?" I ask as we keep on walking.

"He didn't talk to us! Victoria and Jonathan called us in his office once we returned from the club some time after you and Daniel. He had already talked to them... He had made his plan and they just told us what was going to happen. I mean about you and him having the same room, about you taking the place you deserve and... These! What happened with the training now that Hunter had to leave was something I learned before I see you at breakfast!" she says and wraps one arm around me smiling in excitement.

I roll my eyes again and groan confused. I don't know what to say, I can't understand him at all!

"Just admit you like it and stop being mischievous girl!" Ellie says teasingly and squeezes my arm.

"Ellie, I have to sleep in the same room with him! I have no personal space, no freedom and now they all know who I am! Did you see him at the club? He made it obvious!" I say in frustration and she giggles.

"I saw him and I know what you mean but... He is finally changing Diana, he is doing the right thing and he is stepping back somehow, the clothes, the training... I understand how you feel because I was panicked when I had to move in to Jeremy's room but I was excited as well! I am sure Daniel won't do anything you are not comfortable with so try to calm down. You need to spend time with him, live by his side in order to reach to a good yet safe conclusion!"

"I don't know Ellie, really! Last night I told him how I feel and..."

"See?" she cuts me immediately and rubs my arm.

"He listened to you and understood that he was wrong! He was so sweet and cheerful this morning, he got emotional, he... He loves you Diana and you... You have feelings for him so stop being so hard on him!" she continues and I bite my lower lip thoughtfully.

I know she is right at some point and I also know that I am way too suspicious with Daniel but I am scared, I don't want to get hurt again and he never talks. This is not helping my insecurities!

"But he never says what he feels or thinks." I whisper in disbelief.

"Silly woman! Even if he tells you... You won't believe him, you are not ready. He is doing the right thing. Let his actions and behavior talk to you first. Now come! We have training to attend!"