She got up from my lap and held out her hand. I took it and we walked hand and hand off the bus. She was still having a full blown conversation with her friends. Once I stepped of the bus I spotted my niggas Tre and Dev.

"Hold on baby, I'm be right back I'm finna go speak. Okay?" She nodded not even looking in my direction. I separated briefly from Tracey and went to say wassup.

"Wassahm." I said greeting them.

"Nothin much just chilling. Ready to breeze through this senior year. I'm tired of waking up so early. How you been?" Tre said before yawning.

(Tre's outfit) "Working, chilling with Tracey

(Tre's outfit)
"Working, chilling with Tracey. But I'm ready to get back on the court. " I said shrugging.

"On soul. Shit gone be dry without basketball. We might as well hit this line for these schedules, these counselors be taking they precious time passing out shit." Devon said walking towards the gym.

" Devon said walking towards the gym

(Dev's outfit)

Hell yea. Standing in line for a schedule was probably the most annoying shit ever. "Bet, lets go."

I looked around for Tracey but she had disappeared from her spot along with her friends. I didn't want to just dip off but she was no where to be found. I shrugged and just follow them into the gym.

"Wayne, you got your car already?" Dev asked.

"Yea. Why?"

"I mean shit you riding the bus like, you ain't got other means of transportation," Tre said evenly making Dev laugh.

I smacked my lips, "You know I had to let Unc borrow it. Not to mention using gas that I don't have to come back and pay for, kind of helps."

"I feel that. Gas can add up. Shit, you might catch me on public transportation a few days too." Tre said nodding.

"I guess ya lil alibi checks out. All I know I'm waiting to finally get my lil car. I gotta have a whip to pick up my girl." Devon said shrugging.

"What girlfriend? Weren't single less than 24 hours ago so make that make sense." Tre said side eying him.

"I'm just trying speak shit into existence ya dig?" Devon said closing his eyes.