Before I Release This New Update..

Hello to my lovely readers. ;* Thanks for being with me since the very beginning. And all of those who have voted and loved my book from the very start to finish, just know I appreciate you all.

This book is my baby, and I am doing everything to make it as perfect as possible. The idea of the book came to me in a dream based off of a real life experience,so to finally be able to put it on paper..means everything. 

So for right now while parts of the book were revised there are some areas that are still unedited, just be patient, I'm working as fast as possible. 

And if you have any questions regarding the book feel free to inbox me. 

But I saw something that stumped me in the comments section. It said that the book as getting boring...And I just had to stop and think, is it really getting boring? I mean I honestly thought it was getting good. .. 

But  I guess I can see how it may be to some people and I'm sorry to those who feel like their time was wasted. I realize everyone is entitled to there opinion , but why take time out of you life to say something like that?? I mean if it's boring gladly exit my "boring" book, go to your library and remove it. Simple.

 But don't go out of you way to be negative. I will indeed continue to write my book the same way because all of my lovely readers inbox me saying encouraging things, keeping me uplifted. 

It mens a lot and to those who offered to help me write thanks so much . ;)

So with that being said even though I have 90% positive feedback , it's always the negativity that sets me back and makes me question my writing skills. But I'll let you guys decide. Because now I'm curious . Do you think the book is progressing good?

I mean I am actually almost halfway done with this book, so I plan to only get better from here. BUt be sure to leave you evaluations here and I love you guys .