Meanwhile...

Thanks to the person who made this polyvore and send it to me. ! :)

(What she ended up wearing to breakfast, Before she goes to work. The outfit she ends up changing into and wearing is located in the previous chappie )

Dewayne's Pov

I went ahead and headed outside to get my duffel bag from my car before deciding to head back into Zaria's crib.

Once I changed and finished getting ready I went to go chill on her couch until she came from her room.

I scrolled down my explore page on Instagram and frowned when I noticed someone tagged me into some shit. I hate when you watching some funny ass shit and you get interrupted. I didn't fee ike checking so I just put down my phone. I took a glance across the room and took in once again how nice this place is. But I stopped short when I heard small footsteps I looked and saw Zaria walking into the living room. I saw how she had straightened her hair and hair it puled up out of her face . She has the most beautiful set of hazel eyes I've ever seen .

"You ready?" I asked smirking at her, as she grabbed her phone.

"Yea." she said blushing, I chuckled and let her out of her place one the door closed she turned around to lock it.

Does this girl even realize how fine she is?

We made our way to my car. Before she could do it herself, I opened the door for her she gave me a small smile. I made sure she was good before closing the door and jogging over to my side, I jogged over to the driver side.  I can't lie a nigga is hella excited to just have Z all to myself for a couple hours.

Once I got in the car I started up the engine . As I backed out the parking spot , I turned on the radio and it went back into what I was previously listening to, "The College Dropout" .  Nigga this was my favorite album.

I leaned back in my seat, noticing there was a awkward silence. I was jut about to break the silence when Zaria spoke,

"So..where are we gonna go eat ?" she asked curiously.

"We can go to the Breakfast Klub since it's not that ong of a drive, and since there isn't a ihop in site. " I said .

"I never ate there." She admitted , "But I'm hungry so let's give it a try."

"I mean, I went there , and it's hella good. Trust me I don't like nasty ass food."

"Better not be because food is life." She said making a seriously.

I looked at her and saw she was dead ass serious, I chuckled. "Damn no need to threaten a nigga."

"I'm just saying." She said shrugging .

She is actually having a conversation with me , I wonder how long this is gonna last.

We made small conversation for a while and I could tell she was becoming somewhat more comfortable around me. That's good, let's me know I'm doing right. We settled into a comfortable silence just listening to the music.

__________________________________________________________

Meanwhile on the North side of town...

Dev/Devon's Pov

Man I'm ready to get the fuck up outta this bitch bruh. -_-

We over here listening to this monotone , floppy disk built ass nigga, attempt to teach some basic ass shit.

I'm glad I'm like 4 and 1/2 months from being out this bitch for good.

Like y'all I'm so bored , I'm literally watching cartoons on my phone .