Chapter 24

A/N: mentions of sex and rape just so you know.

Kam's pov.

I got home late, and all I wanted to do was take a bath and fall asleep. I was tired, I was sweaty, and I missed Jayden.

"Someone looks like the had a rough day," the sadly familiar voice of Witchit said when I walked in my bedroom.

"What do you want?" I asked, too tired to even be surprised that he was here.

"I just need a favor," Witchit replied.

"Can I get some sleep first?" I asked rudely.

He waved his arms around creating yellow sparks before throwing them my way. Instantly my body felt rested, as though I'd just taken a five-hour nap.

"Better?" Witchit asked but before I could answer he said, "great, let's go."

"This is treason," I stated flatly.

"So is making out with the prince," Witchit replied.

"Fair point," I answered.

"Now come on, we are losing moonlight," Witchit said.

"Can't you just teleport us?" I asked.

"It's too risky," Witchit said.

"And walking about with the most wanted person in the kingdom isn't?" I asked.

I didn't want to be seen with Witchit. I didn't want anyone to be suspicious and I wasn't going to give them a reason to.

"Good point," Witchit said, he waved his hand over his head as yellow sparks appeared. They fluttered down until he was transformed into looking exactly like me.

"This isn't helping," I said. The people in the town weren't stupid, if they saw two identical people walking through the streets, they would be concerned.

Witchit rolled his eyes, but once again he creating more sparks and suddenly he was turned into Jayden.

"That's even worse. Imagine if someone sees me walking around, at night, alone, with the prince. What would they think? You are supposed to be keeping my secret," Kam said.

"Alright fine," Witchit huffed before changing for the third time that night. This time into just a random girl with a super high skirt and a skin-tight shirt.

"Fine, let's go," I stated.

"And you're not fazed by this at all?" Witchit asked in a sweet girly voice, motioning to his appearance.

She... he, was hot, but so what? I was dating the most amazing person in the kingdom, why would I want to fuck it up by well... fucking someone else up?

"No," I said, "Now let's go."

He shrugged and together we walked off. I allowed him to lead me since I had no idea what we were doing. I got chills every time we passed a person. What if someone found out, what if they already knew. But I had to stay calm.

"Hey, Kameron," I turned to see a guard walking towards me. I had completely forgotten his name, "you got a nice catch there."

He motioned at Witchit and I felt disgusted, but I didn't show it.

"I get off in a few minutes, you mind sharing?" he asked.

Even just the thought of someone thinking I would sleep with Witchit sent shivers down my spine. I kinda wanted to throw up. I had to come up with something.

"Dude, this is my sister. I'm walking her home," I lied.

"Oh, so she can be all mine?" The guard asked.