Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Thirty-Four

Shoot.

Shoot.

Shoot.

I let out a small breath as I pulled back my bow, lowering it. I was training by myself in the forest, I had put targets on trees, I eyed them; all arrows in the middle.

I smirked to myself. I had been in the forest for an hour or so and it was growing dark, I hadn't told anyone where I've been apart from my mother.

I put my bow and arrow's away, I zipped up the bag and swung it over my shoulder.

At first, I thought it was the wind blowing loudly in my ear. Then I realised that there was no wind around me.

Oh man, it was the whistle from the other day.

Taking my chances, I followed the sound, walking deeper into the forest than I should.

Soon, I was created by a magical part of the forest that I didn't even know that existed. I gap in aw as I moved a branch out of the way.

There were glowing butterflies almost everywhere, every branch glowed a mixture of blues and greens.

The whistle was growing louder. I entered the magical forest, my mouth opening. Wow, this is so pretty.

I held out a hand as a purple glowing butterfly lands on my hand, a smile growing on my face.

I walked around, touching the trees, though every time I touched a tree a green substance traced on my fingers.

I even noticed some fairies dancing around, making my eyes widen. They were like the fairies I read about when I was younger, only they glowed.

The whistling was still in the back of my mind as I venture around the magical side of the forest.

Does anyone know this place exists?

My eyes spot a specific tree in the distance. It glowed a bright yellow - the only yellow in the forest.

I wonder over there, in the tree was a hole, with the yellow glowing substance inside. I squint my eyes and walked in, once my vision cleared I saw what was inside.

The whistling sounded like it was coming from human lips. I noticed it was instantly warm, the inside was like a cave almost.

Through the cave there was a corner yo had to round which I did and I was greeted by... potions. Many, many potions.

There was bookshelves worn books on them. A bright chandelier hung in the middle. There was a 'witches' brew under the chandelier. There was a few seats in the corner.

My eyes grew wide and my curiosity grew the beat of me. Who lived here? This place... it's beautiful, really

Bella would love this too, she's into all this witch craft.

"Oh, why isn't our Elizabeth?" A short gasp falls from my lips in surprise. I met eyes with some old one's, bright blue eyes. "I've been expecting you, you know."

I looked at the old women in disbelief. "What?"

"Oh, yes." The old women cackles as she walked over to her brew. "You are Baeden's mate, right?"

I nodded. "Yes..."

"Ah, perfect." She smiles widely, but said nothing else.

"Um, who are you?"

"Oh, I'm the old crazy witch lady." She laughs; again. "But you can call me Wendy."

"Okay... Wendy." My series then widen. "Wait, witch?"

"You're not a very bright lady, are you?" Wendy narrowed her eyes at me before throwing her arms in the air. "Look around you!"

And so I did. I mean, I guess the brew stand, the positions, the old books, the candles, the old furniture does seem witch alike.

"Right... And you know me how?"

"From the magic glob, obviously." Windy rolled her eyes, like I was stupid. "Ah, I keep forgetting; you're human. Come with me." She leads me over to a desk, on the desk was a crystal ball – like the ones you see in the movies.

The crystal ball on the stand shows up the location where Baeden was. He was sitting on his bed, looking rather anxious.

"That's incredible!" I exclaim. "So how did you know I was coming?"

"The same way I knew the war was coming." She walked over to the brew again and I followed. She grabbed a potion. "Magic."

She sprinkled some dust into the brew and there was our pack, fighting against the Alpha pack.

I didn't get to the end, thankfully, I was already horrified at the sight I saw. There was massive amount of blood on the battle field, fire burnt out almost everywhere with dead bodies all atropine and a few people fighting.

"What the..." I turned to her. "Were you the whistling, to grab my attention?"

She gave me a wicked smile. "You can figure that one out by yourself."

"So why am I here there?" I demand.

Her face went serious for a minute. "To warn you."

"To warn me? About?"

"The fight." She begins. "I wouldn't recommend going against Baeden's orders. If you do, you bring great danger."

"What, you mean stay back and watch my pack defend us?"

She nodded. "I know you've been training hard for moment, but trust me when I can see the future and right now, it's not looking so good."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't say anything else, I've already said too much." Wendy tells me, a look of worry splashed her face.

"What will happen if I fight?" I kept insisting. I really wanted to know.

She shakes her head. "I can't. I'll get in trouble. Go back and enjoy going to Hawaii."

"That's not fair!"

"I wish I clocked ten toot more but –" her voice wavered for a moment. "They're listening."

"Who?"

"I can't say." She whispered. "Go and be work you're family and mate, Luna."

"Fine." I muttered. "But I'm still going to fight with my pack. No one can't make me not fight. Only I make my own rules."

Wendy sighed. "Don't say I didn't warn you. Go, little Luna."

I nodded and turned on my feet, rather a little annoyed with that Witch. Who the hell was listening? Why could she not tell me anything further?

Those were the only thoughts on my mind the rest of the way home.

A/N

Hope you guys liked that chapter! I've never been so proud of myself, I've updated like three times this week?

Thanks so much for all the love and support, it genuinely means the world to me!

Also I've been thinking of a new werewolf story, so look out for that!

Love you guys!

Comment, share, vote!