Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

It was now Sunday, Hayden had left, unfortunately, when I woke up he was gone. So now I'm just in my PJs, chilling out on the couch and eating some Froot Loops in the box, didn't bother to get some milk.

I was watching Disney because it was my favourite channel. Yes, I'm 17, but who cares? Anyone at any age should be able to love Disney.

It's unbelievable that now I get the dirty jokes that they secretly add in there, which makes me laugh even harder because my 7-year old self would never understand. I switched channels seeing Drake & Josh on Nick.

There was then a knock on the door and I sighed quietly, Mum was out with her boyfriend again, so once again, I was left alone.

I take my Froot Loops with me and get out of my comfortable position, and walked towards the door. I opened the door and there was the goddess himself; Baeden.

My heart leapt with joy seeing him here. He was wearing jeans, (black jeans), a blue t-shirt, and a jacket. Though I don't know how he's wearing a jacket, it's bloody hot.

I smiled at him then my smile dropped and I realised I was in my PJs. Disney princess PJs. I slammed the door in his face.

"Liz?" Baeden called. "Are you okay?"

"Yes- no- yes, I... I'm just going to change-"

"You don't need to," Baeden interrupted making my cheeks turn red. I can't let him see me in my princess PJs, I'm 17. He's technically seen me anyways.

Sighing I opened the door up, he smiled at me. "Fine," I grumble. I've known him for a total of seven days, how does this boy have my heart? I barely know him. "What are you doing here?" I grip on my Froot Loops and he smiled at me, again.

That charming smile.

"Well, I came to see my favourite person," that made my cheeks even redder. "Jen, is she here?"

I frowned, my blush has gone and he only laughed at my reaction before taking the Froot Loops off me. "No, she's gone out with her boyfriend, bye then!" I tried to close the door but Baeden had pushed the door back opened with ease.

He only chuckled. "I'm kidding, Liz," he tells me and I scoffed. Right. "What are you up to today?"

"Watching Nick and Disney," I replied with no shame.

"Sweet, I'm joining you," making himself welcomed he entered the house with my Froot Loops and walked towards the couch, plopping himself in my spot.

"Okay," I mutter and closed the door and followed behind him. I sit down next to him and scratched my blanket from him and he pouted at me.

"No fair," he whined. God, this man child. I chuckled and moved closer to him and placed the blanket on both of us making him grin. "Sharing is caring, you know that?"

"Is it?" I rolled my eyes. He placed an arm around me and I resisted the urge to snuggle up to him. Restrain yourself, Lizzy.

"Is Lizzy short for something?" Baeden asked curiously.

I nodded and leant back. "Elizabeth. I didn't like the name, so Mum gave me a nickname; Lizzy, it was also my Grandma's name."

Baeden smiled. "Cute," You're cute. "I know I am," he says, my eyes widen.

"Did I say that out loud?" I groan.

He grinned. "Yup," he touched my nose and I scowled at him. I slapped his hands away from me. "Cuddle with me," he requests softly, making me smile. He wants me to cuddle with him.

My heart started to go crazy. Doing so, he wrapped his arm tighter around me and didn't stop smiling. I snuggle up to him and kept my eyes focused on Drake & Josh. Honestly, Drake's a cutie, but so is Josh.

I took a sneak peek at Baeden. Baeden's hotter. He caught me staring at him though and he smirked down at me, well... this is awkward. Typical Lizzy; making things awkward.

I looked at his face, scanning his features. Strong jawline. Dark eyes, dark hair, he was tanned, he had a few freckles making him look adorable. My eyes then flickered down to his lips, they looked perfect, now I just want to know what they taste like then I'll be fine.

I realised how close our faces were, we were almost touching foreheads. This didn't help my heart, at all. I chew on my lower lip, nervous making him smirk a little and lean closer to me if that's even possible.

Does this mean he wants to kiss me as much as I want to kiss him?

I think yes.

Our lips brush each other's, his lips tasted so good, but if only I could- the door swings open, I jumped away and tried to relax, but heart pounding against its chest.

"Hey, honey!" Mum calls, I glanced back and she entered the lounge and paused. "Who's this?" She gestured towards Baeden.

I cleared my throat awkwardly. "Baeden,"

Mum smiles. "It's finally nice to meet you, sweetheart!" Mum tells Baeden and I sigh, she basically gave away that I talked to Mum about him. Crap.

Baeden smiled back. "Nice to meet you too, Jen." Mum grinned when she called her Jen.

"How was your date, Mum?" I asked and looked back and Mum smiled some more, blushing.

"It was fine," Mum nodded making me smile.

"I have to meet him," I tell her and she nodded.

"I promise, he also has a son about your age," Mum added and I nodded. It's always been just Mum, Dad, and I. I've never had a sibling.

"I should get going," Baeden says calming and I nodded. I jumped up from the couch and followed Baeden out, Mum sent me a knowing smile.

She walked in on purpose.

"Thanks for coming," I say. "I'll see you at school tomorrow?"

"Of course," Baeden smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow,"

I nodded and closed the door as he turned around and sighed, leaning against the door. "Your welcome," Mum smiled.

"Huh?" I frown.

"That boy likes you." Mum stated. "He was totally annoyed that he didn't get to kiss you, now he'll probably try later on this week."

"But I wanted to kiss him now!" I groan. "Mum, I hate you for that."

"You'll thank me later."

A/N

Her Mum ships it too omg

Also sorry about that tehe they were so close to kissing.

Oops.