Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

I woke up in unfamiliar surroundings. It was dark. I felt like I was trapped. My eyes widen, was I kidnapped? Oh lord, who's my kidnapper? I stir around, I faced the other way, oh. It's just Baeden. His strong arm was wrapped around me, holding me close.

Then, I remembered. I remembered being almost attacked by a wolf last night, Baeden telling me he was an Alpha, Baeden showing me his eyes, we kissed. Oh, we kissed. I remember walking into this penthouse, amazed.

I remember burning myself, slipping over, being the clumsy piece of shit I am. I remember being half naked. I remember it all. Baeden had stirred awake, his eyes opening, he was greeted by me and he smiled.

"I could get used to this," he murmurs. With his strong arm around me, he pulled me closer, I snuggled into him. He's so warm. I closed my eyes again, relaxing under his touch. Our for heads were touching. We were so close to each other.

I smiled opening my eyes again, seeing his beautiful face. "Yeah."

"I want you to meet the pack," Baeden tells me and I nodded. He then kissed my neck for a couple of seconds and I inhaled, enjoying this new feeling. He pulled back and kissed my lips, it lasted seconds. "I want you to meet my parents."

"Y-your parents?" I stutter slightly. Oh, God.

"Yup,"

"Then... then you have to have dinner with me and my Mum," I tell him and he smiled.

"Deal," Baeden agreed.

"Speaking of, she might be worried." I sigh. I turn around and reached for my phone, I don't remember placing it on the table beside me last night. Oh well.

I turned on my phone, no messages. Huh. It was 10.23 am, Sunday. "Might," Baeden recall and chuckle. "I called her saying you're staying at my house last night after you fell asleep."

"Oh," I mumble. "How'd you get her number?"

"She gave it to me last night when I picked you up," Baeden informs me and I nod.

"Of course she would." I rolled my eyes and laid on my back, looking up at the roof.

"She's just making sure you're okay," Baeden reminded and I knew that.

"Yeah, I know." I sneezed.

"You're sneezing are so cute,"

"Are not,"

"Are too,"

I was not playing this game with him. "My hair is gross."

"No, it's not," Baeden tells me.

"I need a shower," I tell him. "I'll be only 15 minutes."

"Too long!" Baeden whined. Then, he smirked. "You know what? Take your time, I'll be right back." I frown, he throws the covers off him and walked into his wardrobe. Minutes later he was changed. I pull the sheets closer to me.

"Where are you going?" I ask softly.

"Nowhere important," he gave me a grin and walked over to me. "Just... getting a few things," he pecked my lips and he walked out of the room. "Make yourself at home!"

I sigh, he'll be back soon. I quickly got to the shower. I strip out of my bra and undies and climbed into the shower, turning it on. I shriek, it was on cold.

I turned the knob to warm and seconds later it was in fact warm. No shampoo and conditioner. Oh well.  

I stand in the shower for five minutes then saw the body wash. I smile and grabbed it, it was strawberry. Why does he have strawberry body wash? I shrug and soaked it on me, then washed it all off.