Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

My eyes flutter open. There was a white roof in front of me. Oh, my God, am I in heaven? Well, that's completely inaccurate, I'd be in hell.

I gasp and sat up, slightly panicked. It looked like I was in a hospital. Recognising the one person that was here was Bella, who sat in a chair beside me, she looked at me in surprise.

"You're awake! Finally!" Bella cried out. "You're Mum has been freaking out all afternoon! A-and she knows."

"W-what?" I mumble, leaning back slightly.

"Werewolves, she knows. She knows about us werewolves!" Bella blurted. "We couldn't lie to her. But Mike's with her, I think."

"What!?" I panicked, eyes widening. "Bella, how could you tell her? Without my consent!?"

"To be fair you were knocked out..." Bella murmurs. "She's the only other human in this town, she has the right to know, don't you think?" I sigh, closing my eyes. "You're not going to pass out, are you?"

I opened my eyes. "No,"

"A certain someone's been waiting to see you," Bella informs me. Baeden.

"Yeah, I know," I breath. "Baeden."

"James and Hayden had to force him out of this room, he's been in here for days."

"Days?" I sat up slightly. "I've been in here for days!?"

"Oh, yeah," Bella nodded. "Speaking of! I should probably call everyone."

"Well, what about Mr. Walker?" I asked as Bella as she pulled out her cellphone and begins to text everyone.

She glanced up for a second. "Who?"

"The kidnapper."

"Oh!" Bella nodded. "Yeah, that bitch is dead."

My mouth dropped. "What happened?"

"Baeden happened," Bella nods and I finally realised what happened; Baeden killed Mr. Walker. My heart sunk a little, I meant it what I said in there, I was willing to help the man.

"Oh, wow," I mumble. "W-would Baeden go to jail?"

"Honey, we're in werewolf town, okay?" Bella leans forward. "There are no laws. There are packs. We only follow the pack's rules, not the laws."

"Oh," I mumble. "That's interesting... what if you don't have a pack?" I question, gesturing towards me.

"I thought you've figured it out by now." Bella sighed and leant back in her chair. "You're apart of Baeden's pack, I mean, you're his mate for God's sakes."

"Right," I chew on my lower lip. "Shouldn't I be seen by a doctor or something by now?"

Bella shrugged. "I don't know. We don't usually deal with humans."

"Great," I mutter sarcastically.

"But there is one good doctor," Bella tells me. "He's my Dad, he'll know what to do with you next."

"O-oh okay," I sighed. "When are they going to be here?"

"Hayden replied with, 'needa chill, freaking out, I think we're coming not sure, okay, leaving the house, running.'." I frown at that awful text message.

"So I'm guessing they're-"

That's when Baeden burst through the door and walked over to me, he then leans down and kissed me, something I wasn't expecting.

It lasted a few seconds and Baeden pulls back. It looked like he was going to cry, there were tears swimming in his eyes making me smile.

"I'm so sorry, Lizzy," Baeden murmured softly. "I really am, it- it's all my fault this happened to you-"

"Stop," I place a hand on his chest. "It's not your fault."

"We're going to go..." I heard Hayden awkwardly say, I watch Bella get off the chair and leave with James and Hayden. Baeden immediately takes Bella's chair, pulling it closer to the bed.

"I'm fine now, thanks to you," I tell Baeden. "You saved me. You all saved me."

"I couldn't let anything happened to," Baeden tells me, his face softening.

"James tried to save me, you know that?" I questioned softly and he nodded. "I feel bad that he got knocked out because of me."

"Don't feel bad, he can heal extremely fast, however, you can't." Baeden tells me, lacing our fingers together.

That's when I remembered the bite. The one where Baeden bites me, claiming that I'm his. Meaning I would be the Luna to the pack. Meaning no one can touch me. They'd know I'm his.

I want it, I want to be claimed by Baeden.

"I want it," I whispered and Baeden looked at me curiously.

"Want what?"

"I want to be claimed by you."

A/N

Hello! Sorry for the short chapter but OOO she finally said it! How do you think the next chapter will go down? Hopefully, the next chapter's longer than this one, also, her MUM KNOWS OOO.

Tea. Drama.

Love you guys!