> T H I R T E EN <

Dedicated to Harry07Potter - "it hurts Emma" 😂

Standing from his chair in the living room, Louis sighs hands holding onto his stomach as Harry calls for him.

"Lou! Lou, I have great news!" The forest eyes his husband have brightened when he sees his smaller submissive standing with curious eyes slouched as he rocks on his slightly swollen feet, "Oh love," he tuts guiding Louis back to his chair, "I forgot the swelling was bad today," he apologizes, Louis giggling when Harry massages the small feet gently, "N-news?" Louis reminds reaching down pulling Harry's hands to his lap, meeting his husband's eyes.

"The Clarks want to sell!"

Louis' smile falls as his eyebrows raise in confusion silently asking his Daddy to put it in "Louis language"

"It means Liam and I will be going on a business trip to make lots of money!" Clapping for his master, Louis grins, "W-when?"

Harry this time frowns uneasily, "Well, we don't want to give him the chance to change his mind so Lee and I were thinking of going tomorrow," dropping his head with tears pulling in his eyes Louis sniffles tightening the grip he had on Harry's hand, "Baby I'll be back in two days-"

"No!" Louis snaps shoving Harry's hands off him, The master recoils from the harsh movement slapping Louis' thigh warningly, "Don't forget your place."

"No yours!" Louis retorts, "y-you be here!" Demanding his husband stay with him, Harry sighs running a hand through his hair tiredly, "Baby I'll be back before the baby is here, you won't go through it alone." Pulling Louis to his feet, Harry scoops him up bridal style, "It'll only be a few days and then I'll come right back to you,"

Louis keeps his eyes close to stop the stream of tears, he didn't know how to explain the Harry that he didn't want to him to go. Since Louis had been back home, Harry hadn't left, the two had done nothing but work on each other.

Harry leaving would bring back old times, Leaving Louis alone all day, having his shut up in the house with nothing to do.

When Jack called for dinner that night, it was Harry that came down finding the table empty, "Louis?" he calls continuing towards the kitchen knowing sometimes he liked taste-testing the food before it was brought to his master. He frowns seeing Jack alone, "Have you seen Louis?"

"No sir," Jack replies, back turned towards the stove. Harry nods retreating to the dining room, the chairs barren, "Louis!" Harry commands his attention, his heartbeat slowed when his husband appeared in the room eyes red from crying, in his hands clutching Harry's cellphone.

Stepping back towards the table, Harry weekly gestures to the food laid on it, "It's time to eat, baby." Taking his chair without a word, Louis keeps the phone tightly clutched in his hand, "Were you calling someone?" Harry questions softly eyes glued to the device fearing he's called Zayn to come collect him again.

"L-ee,"

Suddenly the concern flips to anger, "why the fuck did you call Liam?!" Flinching at the bellowing voice, Louis extends his hand with the phone offering it towards his master, "H-he go-go by himself,"

Harry takes the phone pitching it towards the wall, Louis shrieking as he moves to hide under the table as Harry pants clenching his fists.

When the red haze falls, he returns to the room that had stopped spinning, his crying submissive on the floor, the shattered phone in the corner, and now the dent in the wall.

He turns on his heel, eyes glazing the dinner that sat untouched and now cold, he lowers to his knees crawling to Louis as he pushes the chair aside taking ahold of his wrists, "Baby," Louis slowly glances up, eyes vulnerable, "I'm sorry," Bringing Louis to his feet as he stands, he pushes hair from his forehead pressing soothing kisses to his crown, "I won't go if it bothers you,"

"N-no be 'lone," Louis whimpers, "I'll never leave you alone, not again. I'm sorry I didn't think of that before." Harry assures, Louis sniffling as he nods pointing to the phone, "I-I sorry,"

"It's not your fault I do bad things when I'm upset," Harry retorts knowing his therapist would be proud to hear him. Louis' face cracks a smile at the remark, "D-daddy?"

"Yes?"

"L-love you,"

"I love you too,"

>This is the best I could do for now. I have no motivation to write, this took weeks. I'm sorry, I'm hoping I get it back soon. All the love, Emma :)