> T E N

TEN : Forgiveness isn't always given

A usual thirty minute felt like three hours to Louis that rode passenger to Harry driving. Neither of the two spoke, Louis with his hands resting on his bump, head titled back on the headrest letting his oceanic eyes travel the passing buildings and overgrown trees. 

Harry debated placing his hand on Louis' thigh, squeezing it like old times. He felt the urge to touch Louis constantly, having gone so long without the man at his every breath felt foreign. Thus making the decision to have the court involved being quite easy for Harry who couldn't face another second without the man. 

When the rover's tires slowed to a stop, Louis felt his chest rise to see the familiar house he had left. The yard still looked perfect, his white rose bush by the front door had been kept nicely, the floral arrangement he begged Harry to plant was cut to par. 

Removing himself quickly, Harry runs around the front of his rover opening Louis' door frowning when the submissive shys away from him. His own smaller hand lingers on the door handle of the car, eyes traveling the scene before him. "I-I uh, I've gotten Jack to trim the hedges," Harry inquires stepping aside to grabs his husband's bag from the trunk, "A-and he's making your favorite meal tonight f-for dinner." 

Louis' eyes flicker to the man finally, he inhales lightly treading on the gravel towards the front steps. The elegant, wide paned door being opened before him with welcoming arms from the servants. Louis can't help the plastered smile, he wanted to be joyful to seem the ladies, yet he couldn't force the pain out of his heart. 

Sighing, he begins upstairs feeling as if his feet were being weighed down with cement blocks with each step.

Strangely, this wasn't what Louis wanted anymore. He didn't want the lavish lifestyle with Harry if it meant he'd be feeling like shit every day of it. Louis didn't want to bring a child, much less a baby, into the mixture if it were only going to make things worse.

Louis truly didn't know if coming home to Harry would make things any better, he honestly felt it would worsen things.

Left to his own accord, Louis glances inside the master bedroom, one look at the platonic room that has every square inch spotless, he nods continuing on to the guest bedroom. He felt safer in the area three rooms down from Harry. Away from Harold. 

>Sorry for the wait, I just received the email, Enjoy, Baily Press<