> FIFTEEN <

"Clothes?"

"Ya,"

"Clothes for babies?"

"Silly Daddy," Louis muses rolling his eyes at the man, what did he mean clothes for babies? Harry raises an eyebrow at his husband, "Do you have clothes for the babies packed?"

He asks again, Louis this time narrows his own look, "No?"

"Lou, we have to pack clothes for the baby to come home in," Harry groans grabbing the basket on their changing table, "Th-they no c-come?" Louis questions, "They don't come out with clothes on, Louis. They come out naked."

"Know that!" Louis scolds, he always hated when Harry assumed he was dumber than he truly was, "'F-fought 'pital would give some." 

"Baby we don't need the hospital to dress them when you've spent an ungodly amount of money on clothes. Get some packed." Louis huffs at the order eyeing the mountain of clothes he'd yet to put away for his babies. This just ruined everything. He had every outfit planned in his head, figuring the babies would wear what the hospital gave them for a least the days they were there.

Bringing the checklist to his husband's vision once more, "Baby we'll be leaving in less than a month, we need to get this packed."

Currently, Louis laid on his side eating ice cream from the container watching TV, his oceanic eyes meet his masters, "i-it packed,"

"You finished packing it?" Louis nods bringing another spoonful to his mouth, "Give me that," Harry chastises taking his ice cream away, "No," Louis whines rising to his knees, Harry chuckling at the submissive. Sometimes he can't believe he's having a baby with his baby. He's so grateful Louis came back to him.

He kneels down pressing his lips to Louis' clothed stomach, "I love you,"

"Love you too daddy,"

"I love you guys,"

"'dey love you too,"

>Super short, I'm so sorry there will be another one this month. I do have to let you know that there may be a few slight changes to the original story line - I'm rewriting the whole FIRST book - it doesn't change this one much, but I definitely suggest going back and reading the first once it's updated. I'll keep everyone posted, in the mean time stick with me I just wanted to give a small cute update. Expect scheduled updating to resume within the next month! Thank you guys so much for the patience! All the love, Emma :)<