> S E V E N <

SEVEN: SMALL BUMP

Scooting further from him across the floor, Louis brings his knees to his chest sobbing. Harry rises with his head throbbing as he relaxes the inner demon, "L-Lou," 

"No!"

Standing on the concrete steps in front of his house, Harry wants to feel no emotion as Zayn is loading Louis' bags into the trunk. The pregnant submissive has yet to show his face that morning. He refused to let Harry touch him for the rest of the night, sleeping in the guest room and calling Zayn the following morning. 

His hands remain tucked into his pockets, Harry feeling as though he'd use them to strangle someone if they got to close. 

Luke finally came out, Louis behind him. The two were holding hands, Louis passing by Harry with not as much as a second glance to him. 

That was until Harry's hand lept from his pocket grabbing his husbands elbow, "Louis-"

"N-no," The boy whimpers tugging on the grip as tears built in his eyes, "Baby please,"

"Harry, y-you hu-hurt me," Louis whispers crystal tears spilling from his eyes to his cheeks. A deafening silence overtakes the group as time halts. Louis hadn't ever called Harry his name. Sir or Daddy.

Did this mean he was officially done with him? Luke frowns gently pulling Louis closer to him helping him down the steps, "I-I love you." Harry calls softly, Louis again meets his eyes, the cerulean cutting into the forest green orbs, the broken ones he so badly wanted to fix. "B-bye." Louis returns sliding into the backseat, Luke climbing in next to him.

The agreement the submissive had come to was that he would spend two months away from Harry, they could see each other a total of two times during those months and only for short periods of time. Louis wanted to spend the rest of his pregnancy away from the monster that overtook his husband, but he couldn't do that to Harry. His daddy that he so dearly missed.

"Do you like it here?" Luke asks bringing his hands to his hips as he scans the penthouse Louis had been given, "No," he admits hanging his head with cries, "Lou why? What happened?" The man asks pulling the younger one in for a much-needed hug, "I-I miss da-daddy,"

"I know you miss him, but he needs to get better. O-or he could hurt you, God forbid he hurt the baby." Louis sniffles raising his head, "Y-you know i-its name?" Luke shakes his head leading Louis to the couch, "W-we's 'gunna name i-it Da-Darcy f-for a-a girl, a-and E-ed-Edward f-for a boy." Sobbing into his hands, Louis clutches his stomach, "T-they need a-a daddy." 

"They'll have one Lou, but they have to have a healthy one." 

Louis wipes his eyes staring at Luke's, "I-I sick too."

>Lots of Love, Emma:)