Chapter 2

Nathan and I were all business in class, but we continued our flirty banter through texts and phone calls rarely seeing each other outside of class due to our schedules. Friday night was our first home game of the season. Nathan didn't come, much to my disappointment, but we did win the game 72 to 13. We changed out of our uniforms in the locker room. Once we were all dressed we headed to Daniel's beach house.

The party was in full swing when we arrived. Empty bottles of gas station alcohol littered the counters and floor. You could feel the bass of the music in your chest and see the guys trying to slide behind girls as they danced. I made my way through the crowd, speaking to everyone and smiling. I saw Kevin standing by himself by the fireplace, so I walked over. "Where's your girlfriend?" I asked. 

"I lost her a few minutes ago actually." He laughed slightly. 

"As fine as you are I wouldn't leave you alone for a second." I flirted. Before he could respond a pair of arms came around my waist while lips graced my neck. I winked at Kevin before turning in Daniel's arms to face him. 

"I've been looking for you." He stated. 

"Not very hard." I said. "Dance with me." He said pulling me into the crowd of dancing teenagers. I moved my body against his, easily transitioning between the twerk music and grind time.

Time was moving way too fast for my liking. I checked my phone and it was already past eleven.

"DANNY! SOME GIRL PUKED ALL OVER THE BATHROOM!" Somebody yelled down the stairs.

"Damn it!" He exclaimed.

"Hey, calm down. I'll clear everyone out of here and you go check it out." I instructed, kind of glad the party would have to end and I wouldn't miss anything.

"Okay." He said kissing my cheek. I cleared the house of people except for Daniel and Kevin within ten minutes.

"Hey it's a big mess...Sorry we're not gonna get any alone time tonight." He said running a hand through his hair.

"It's okay." I said.

"I'll take her home bruh." Kevin offered. I tried to hide my smile.

"Nah I got it. Thanks man." Danny declined. "Give me one sec to grab my keys." He said before running upstairs.

"You almost had me." I flirted.

"I don't know what you mean." Kevin stated innocently.

"I'm pretty sure you do." I said stepping closer to him.

"Wow, you're bad." He stated with a smile.

I smirked, "No, I'm a good girl." I said as Danny returned.

"Let's go." He said grabbing my hand.

The drive to my house wasn't long. He stopped a few houses before mine and shut off the lights. He stepped out the car and came around to my side to open the door. I unbuckled my seatbelt and turned so my legs were swinging outside the door.

"It's past your curfew, your dad is going to kill you. He's never gonna let you out the house again." He said laughing.

"Then you better make this worth it." I said as I pulled him close and pressed my lips to his. I let out a small moan as his hand traveled my body down to my thighs where they rested. He moved from my lips down my neck where he nipped gently. His hand massaged my inner thigh sending shivers through my body. Suddenly his lips were on my forehead and he pulled back.

"If I don't stop now Syd, I won't..." He said.

"Fine, fine." I said grabbing my bag and shutting the car door behind me. I turned to walk away but instead turned back around and pulled him into another kiss.