Chapter 37

This is it my lovelies. The last chapter before the Epilogue. I just wanted to take a second to say thank you all so much for reading and giving your feedback. You all rocked my sox and I look forward to posting many more stories for you guys~ Muncho love Sheryl<3

Dereck's Pov:

We walked into the house and dropped down onto the couch completely exhausted.

"The event coordinator did a great job. The entire night went off without a hitch." He said tiredly.

I loosened my tie and shrugged out of my jacket. "Damn I'm so beat. But tonight was great. I can't believe how much money we raised. And your speach was amazing. I'm proud of you Vin."

He shrugged off his jacket and smiled. "Thanks Dare. But I couldn't have done any of this without you. It was your idea to use the Ford Estate as Veronica's Safe Haven and your ideas about the renovations were spot on. I'm glad we raised so much and I gotta admit I think a lot of that was because the press has really been pushing this cause. I've already had Martin cut a check to match the 15 million we pulled in. We'll be able to help so many people."

I slipped my arms around him and kissed his forehead. "You're a good man."

He snuggled into me and groaned. "Ughh we still have prom tomorrow. I can't believe I didn't realise I'd scheduled this for the night before prom."

I shrugged. "We don't have to go. We can just bum it out here at the house and stay in our boxers all day being lazy."

He laughed. "We're not missing senior prom and even if we did, being in our boxers all day will lead to us being anything but lazy. You cant get enough of my sexy body."

"Most of the time that's true but I'm afraid tonight I'm too tired. It's almost four in the morning and my feet hurt and we're supposed to have a late lunch with Sams and Ariel and then we have to get ready for prom and then go to dinner with everyone and then the actual prom and yeah the after party. I'm tired just thinking about it."

He chucked and dropped a kiss on my neck. He stood up and pulled me to my feet and we dragged ourselves to bed.

"I already canceled lunch with Ariel and Sammy. We're gonna sleep late, order take out when we get up and then be lazy slobs until it's time to get ready and leave. Night Dare. Love you"

"Love you more Vin"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dereck's Pov:

We're enjoying being lazy just laying on the couch watching TV. The phone rang and Vin answered. "Ford's house of hot homo lovin' what's poppin?" He rolled his eyes and handed the phone to me. "It's GiGi."

"Hey honey bunches whatdya doin'?" She chirped.

"Not much just converting oxygen to carbon dioxide." I said grabbing the remote to stop Vin from channel surfing.

"How the hell do you do that?"

I laughed. "By breathing. What's up GIGI?"

She huffed. "I wanted to know if you wanted me to come over and spice you girls up for the prom. I can be there in twenty minutes."

I looked at the clock and rolled my eyes. "It's not even four why the hell would we start getting ready? It'll take like less then an hour for both of us to shower and get dressed."

She groaned. "Seriously? You two are very unfun and un-high maintenance for gay boys. Fine whatever I just wanted to know if you needed any help."

"Nah, I'm good. Been dressing myself for many years. Oh hell no! You did not somehow get a crazy notion in your head that you were gonna curl our hair or crimp our lashes or whatever the hell you women do that takes so long, did you?"

She giggled. "....maybe. I even picked up the perfect foundation for you and Vincent in case either of you hotties got a stress pimple or "

"Bye Gigi."

"Do I even want to know?" Vin asked against my neck.

"Just typical Gigi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked in and smiled. Last night we'd been in a crazy formal and expensive ball room listening to live music and tonight we're in a hotel ball room with a titanic themed prom complete with the 'movie titanic' on the background for the prom pictures listening to a DJ blast hip hop.

"Wow, this is cheese at it's greatest. Come on baby let's see if we can sneak up and dance on one of the ice burgs." Vin said excitedly.

"They're paper mache they won't hold us Vin."

"Well that sucks oh well come on I wanna dance with the sexiest man here. Think they got a floor length mirror anywhere?" He teased.

I laughed. "Go for it. I'll go hoochie homo trollin'."

He wrapped his arms around me and swatted my but. "Hoochie homo trollin'? You've been spending way too much time with Ariel and Gigi."

"Oh hush you love those crazy girls and ya know it. Speaking of which, damn Sams looks good and Ariel is all over her on the dance floor."

He whirled around and his eyes widened. He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him to the x rated grinding couple. He lifted Ariel up and placed her in front of me.

"No sexual stuff with my sister" He whined. Sams laughed and wrapped her arm around his waist. "You're so cute when you get uptight." She teased.

Ariel gave Vin an evil grin. "Okay, but if I can't use my slutty dance moves on my hottie then I'm gonna use them on yours." She grabbed my hand and pulled us through the crowd to the other side of the dance floor.

"You're just trying to bug the shit out of him aren't you?" I said pulling her to me and dancing to the end of Rhihanna's S&M.

She giggled and looked over her shoulder she waved her fingers and hooked one of her legs up around my waist.

"Someone's gotta pick on Vinny. Five, four, three, two and" She turned her head to the side and smirked. "Hello Vinny, I take it you reconsidered letting me dance with my woman." She teased.

He rolled his eyes and fought his grin. "No body grinds on Dare but me. Go on short stack she's getting a drink."

"See ya boys later." She cooed. She kissed both of our cheeks and sauntered off.

Vin shook his head and wrapped his arms around me. "She's gonna end up giving me grey hair." He whined. I ran my hand through his hair and laughed. "At least it wont stand out to much against all the blond."

He kissed me. "You still gonna love me when I'm old, grey haired and wrinkly and all my sexy goodness is long gone?"

I laughed. "I'll be old, wrinkled and grey haired right there with ya babe. I'll still have my sexy goodness though."

We danced for a few hours and even danced with our friends. Vin threatened to trip Ariel if she kept 'molesting' me on the dance floor. Which of course only made her giggle even harder. Mitch and Jared acted weird for a bit but we got them out there and having a good time. We took or cheesy pictures and caught up with most of the senior class.

We cheered and wolf whistled when Mitch and Lisa won Prom queen and king. We left a few minutes before the dance was over and went to the first of four after parties. It's a good thing we had a limo tonight because by the end of the night neither Vin nor I could really even remember our own names much less walk.