Chapter 26

Vincent's Pov:

I looked around the house and smiled. Everything was set. Gigi and Dare's Aunt and Uncle were out of town for the holidays so their house keeper took the gifts we got them and gave us ours. Which are now under the tree with everyone else's.

Everyone will be here in a little while and the food smelled surprisingly good.

We'd spent the last week trying to cook a Christmas meal. The first one wasn't even edible but each time it got a little better.

So here we are seven turkeys later waiting for everyone so we can eat. Then it's gift time. Then an early night because our flight is at the ass crack of dawn.

I watched Dare close his laptop down and once again wondered how I'd ever been dumb enough to think he was just a friend. I always knew I loved him and I always knew he was hot, hotter then me even.

Way hotter if I'm being honest. He's absolutely beautiful inside and out. Not that I'd tell him he was beautiful he'd probably knock me upside the head for the girlie compliment.

He looked over and smiled. "Were you staring at my ass when I bent over?"

I nodded and smiled when he walked over and dropped into my lap. "I could totally feel you eye rapping me. I feel so violated and dirty."

He ran his hands down my chest and leaned in to suck on my bottom lip. "I like it." He purred.

All thoughts of family and friends coming over fled my brain. I pulled him closer and deepened the kiss ready to beg on my knees for him to give me entrance to his hot mouth. He granted it and manoeuvred me so I was lying down with him on top.

I buried one hand in his hair anchoring him to me and the other slid into the back of his jeans. He moaned into my mouth and pressed harder against me grinding in slow circular motions that had me almost panting. He flipped my button open and slid his hand inside my fly.

I pulled his hands away and held them behind his back while I peppered kisses down his neck.

I shifted us to sitting and turned him facing out. I undid his button and zipper and whipped my prize out. I stiffened even more just from holding him in my hand. He tilted his head back giving me better access to suck on his neck while I worked him.

I started slowly, teasing him at first. The noises he made and the way he ground against me had me throbbing. I sped up my hand movements wanting him to come for me but stopped before he could.

I loved watching him when he came and as hot as this was I want him facing me when he finishes.

He swivelled around to face me and wasted no time picking up where we left off. He pushed my hands away and took control. He pulled me out and got straight to business. No teasing slow pulls.

He buried his tongue in my mouth and dominated me. I loved it and I took everything he wanted to give me. I matched my speed to his and battled his tongue. I could feel him tensing and I was on the brink too.

And then the door bell rang. "Ughh you have got to be kidding me" I whined.

Vin groaned in agreement but got up. We took a second to fix ourselves and got the door and ushered everyone in.

Ariel grinned "We weren't interrupting anything were we? Cause you missed a button Vinny." She said patting my cheek.

I looked down and she laughed "Way to play it smooth" She taunted as she walked passed me.

When everyone was inside and walking to the table Dare patted the front of my jeans. "Down boy." He whispered and laughed when I grabbed his hand.

"He'll sit down and behave if you don't touch him. Come on let's get this over with." I said leading him into the dining room.