Chapter 36

Dereck's Pov:

The hotel manager led us to our room. My eyes widened and I gasped. We had a private luxury bungalow literally on the water. As in we walked down a pier and our 'room' was on stilts eight feet above the clearest blue water I'd ever seen.

"Mrs. Ford arranged all of this months in advance. The itinerary of the attractions she's signed you gentlemen up for is on the bed. Complimentary breakfast will be delivered every morning at the time you designate. We have an excellent lunch buffet and different entertainment in the main hall every night during dinner service. However there are many wonderful restaurants on the islands. Dialing 1 on the phone will take you straight to your personal concierge. If you need anything I am at your service enjoy your holiday gentlemen."

"Thank you." Vin said handing him a tip.

When he walked out we looked around and I was stunned stupid. The bathroom had a huge sunk in double tub and the king size bed with the light fluttery canopy dominated the main room. The furniture was plush and the art around the room was beautiful without overriding the ocean view from the floor to ceiling wall of glass on one wall that led out to our private balcony.

I smiled at the fruit and cheese platter and bottle of chilled champagne. Next to it was an was a sealed envelope. I picked it up and opened it and tears immediately filled my eyes. I blinked them back and walked over to Vin and wordlessly handed him the letter.

Vin's Pov:

Dare handed me a piece of paper and wrapped his arms around me from behind. I looked down and gulped.

Dear Vinny and my future son in law Dereck,

I just popped over here on my way home from the south of France. I had to make sure all my demands were met and I'm standing here smugly because I was right. You boys are going to have a blast here. I know this is a romantic spot so I left plenty of time for you two to get down and dirty but you boys have to come up for air sometime and I've arranged for you to have all the best adventures.

You're only young and hopelessly in love once so live it up and make some unforgettable memories. All I ask is that you two silly beans not get arrested for public indecency or something as crazy as that. Don't try to adopt any of the local wild life and sneak it back into the country. Don't adopt any children, there'll be plenty of time for that when you two finish college and DO NOT ELOPE or you'll have a very large and very pissed off family waiting to smack you up side your heads when you get home. We all want to be there and celebrate with you when you take that leap.

I love you both so much and I can't tell you how much the last few months have meant to me. Have fun and take care. See you when you get back. I want to see all the non-pornographic pictures.

Now I have to run my flight is leaving soon and I still need to make a few calls to finalize Samantha and Ariel's summer trip to Europe. I've been scoping out the best places for those two and have everything almost as perfect as your trip. Don't tell them it's a surprise.

P.S. On the very possible chance you two decide to get your freak on (I think that's what Ariel was calling sex?? Anyway I mean having sex.) out in nature somewhere, make sure you apply sun screen to your tushies. A burnt ass is not pleasant at all. I learned that from one of the nude beaches in Europe.

Love you boys,

MOM

I shook my head and let out a little laugh. "That was really nice but I didn't need to know she went bare assed at a beach in Europe."