"Dude, what the hell?" Dare whined walking around me. His eyes widened. "F*ckkkkkkkkk." He groaned loudly.

"Dereck Smith you watch your language in front of the young lady." His aunt warned dragging him by the ear away from a grinning Tara.

I couldn't help it. I laughed which earned me another elbow to the ribs.

"She's not a lady. She's a slu.. ahem tramp, harlot, Jezebel any other polite way to say she spends 90% of her time on her knees or back." He shouted shaking his head.

His Aunt glared at him. "Is that any way to speak to your date? Apologize and hope she forgives you. Ughh I cant believe you're so ill mannered. She's a sweet lovely young lady that you would be fortunate to go out with." Margret scolded.

He snorted. "I already told you that I was seeing someone. I'm not gonna apologize because it's all true and even if I wasn't seeing anyone I'd still take a pass. She gives out STD's like pedophiles give out free candy to kids!"

I rolled my eyes. "I never got one."

He shot me a glare. "Really wanna have that conversation right now Vincent?"

I raised my hands up and smiled at him. "No Dare, chill. Damn you're feisty when Tara is around."

He rolled his eyes. "Wonder why jackass" He retorted.

His aunt looked back and forth between the two of us. "Vinny who's Dereck's new mystery girl? I haven't heard anything about her until last week when he texted me that he was in a 'serious relationship' so I better not set him up. Is she pretty? Smart? Come from a good family? Spill it my boy!"

Dereck rolled his eyes. "I was gonna wait until we were all sitting down but since you're as batty and impatient as ever.... Vin is who I'm seeing." Dare said.

"Of course you see him dear. You two are practically attached at the hip. So stop trying to change the subject." She raised her eyebrow

Dare gave her an are you serious look. "Vin and I are dating." Dare said it overly slowly like he was talking to a mentally challenged person.

"That's lovely dear. So who are y'all dating?" She said just as slowly.

Dare face palmed. "FML Each other!! As in we're together, like a couple. We love each other."

She tilted her head to the side. "How am I gonna set you up with a nice girl if you're into boys? To think this whole time was a wasted effort. I would of had more luck with the sons of friends. Well I'll keep that in mind for the future. Is this a permanent thing or just a phase? Never mind, you just send your Auntie a text if you decide you wanna try girls again. So Vinny are you treating my nephew like a princess? Wait who's the girl? How does that work? Do you flip a coin for it or something to decide who gets to ya know 'pin the tail on the donkey' Oh I'm so excited! Dereck finally has a, well not girlfriend but close enough. I do hope you're practicing safe sex...even if you cant get pregnant you still need to wrap them bad boys up. Remember no sword fights without protective gear." She clapped her hands and looked around.

"Oh Tara, sweetie I forgot all about you. Did you know these two were together? Like together together as in smoochy, huggy, I love you, together. Isn't that sweet! You can go if you like dear, you'll just be bored watching them make goo goo eyes at each other all night. Bye. Oh and tell your mother I said lunch next thursday at the usual spot. Thanks love."

The rest of lunch passed by quickly and with more of Margy's goofy comments. I'd catch her staring at us with a huge grin. When she noticed me looking she would either wiggle her eyebrows or make a heart out of her fingers then point to the two of us.