You wish!! We are no where near the banging stage!! Besides if I were you I'd want to take it slow. I hear the back door entrance can hurt.... Glad to see I have positive effects on your mind =) and don't even try to play innocent. You were just as into it and wild as I was... I was worried I might have to scream rape!! LOL ~DERECK

OMG who's being pervy now. News flash Mr Sex Addict. Just because we sleep in the same bed does not mean any hanky panky will be happening. Rape? Pshh puh lease you cant rape the willing! Retard!! How do you figure I'll be the umm girl in our relationship? ~VINCENT

I'm not gonna be a chick!! Dresses make my butt look big! lol Besides I've seen that monster. It's the size of my arm... I would die!!! I don't wanna die! I'm too young! I got so much living left to do! Places to go, people to meet. Lots of hoochie snatch to get! If you split me in half, I'll only be half the man I could be. Besides I wasn't being pervy. What was I supposed to think when you said you wanted to sleep with me? ~DERECK

I heard him laugh and looked up to see him reading my text.

"Something funny Vincent?" Mr McNeely asked.

Vincent laughed again when his eyes met mine. "Yes sir, sorry wont happen again sir."

"Care to share with the class what was so hilarious?"

Vincent grinned. "I just remembered a joke my girlfriend told me." He said shooting me a quick glance.

I gave a small shake of my head. He so better not say what I texted him. Those were private jokes between us...

"Whats black and white and red all over? A newspaper!! hahaha get it. The pages are white and the writing is black and it's read all over. Get it. Read as in R E A D but when you hear it you think R E D! Ha classic....." He looked around like he couldn't understand why no one was laughing and shrugged. "Guess you just had to be there." He muttered with a shrug.

The teacher rolled his eyes and I laughed, man he was such a dork.

"See my man Dare thought it was funny. You think my awesome girlfriend's funny dontcha Dare?" He cooed winking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Yep almost as funny and awesome as me." I joked and he high fived me. With that class rolled on and we went back to texting each other.

How about we drop the girl debate for now? Omg was that a smooth save or what? LOL Mr McNeely probably thinks I'm borderline special ed. And FYI you were supposed to think that your boyfriend wanted to sleep next to you maybe cuddle and kiss you awake. Oh and by the way your boyfriend does not share. No other guys or girls... you cool with that?~VINCENT

That was a lame save and if teach thinks you should be riding the short bus to school then he's just thinking what the rest of us do! lol Yeah I'm not falling for the sweet I just wanna spoon you routine. You don't want to spoon you wanna fork! lol Since when are you jealous and possessive? Never been before. ~ DERECK

Hey I'm not saying I wont wanna fork in the future but all I wanna do is cuddle. IDK you've turned me sappy and kinda chickish. Yeah about the jealousy thing.... Don't know that's new too. You didn't answer. You cool with just us two? ~VINCENT

Haha it's official ur the chick! lol Awe you just asked me to go steady!! *does a spazzy happy dance* LOL yeah I kinda figured when WE became boyfriends that we'd cut out seeing other people. I like you getting jealous =) Don't know why but I do.~DERECK

The bell rang dismissing us to our next class and we headed out. Vin slung his arm over my shoulder and I had to fight back the blush. He's done this millions of times over the years but it feels different now.

The rest of the day was just more of the usual. We got home did our homework, played playstation, ate dinner and had a heavy make out session on the couch. Which resulted in us falling on the floor.

Followed by me having a cold shower to make my solider stand down. Which worked until Vin strolled into my room in nothing but his boxers.

The thoughts I was having made me blush. I was picturing doing the things I saw online the other night with him. I couldn't decide which was hotter, him as the "Guy" or me as the "Guy". It was times like this that I felt so clueless.

Is there such a thing as switching or taking turns? Would he even want to? Ughh why does dating him have to be more complicated then a girl. I clutched the towel around my hips tighter. Hoping he didn't see what was going on downstairs.

"Is that a machine gun in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?" He said with a smug smile.

"I don't have any pocket's" I said before I could stop myself.

"I know, I just like hearing you admit how hot I make ya" He winked.

"Can I help you?" My voice came out a little strained as I watched a bead of water trail down his 8 pack. Obviously he'd been showering in his bathroom when I had in mine.

Hmm seems like a waste of water, maybe we should conserve water and shower together next time. Mother Earth would appreciate what we're doing for the environment.

"Yeah in soooo soooo many ways" He flirted as he parked his barely clothed butt on my bed. "So can I sleep with you? I promise to keep this bad boy in his holster." He said pointing to his crotch.

"Fine but I better not wake up and find you dry humping me" I mumbled getting into bed and hiding yet another blush.

"Got it! I'll be sure to dry hump softly so I don't disturb your sleep"

I rolled my eyes "You're such a retard."

He smacked a kiss to me. "That's why you love me." He turned off the light and snuggled into me. I would've thought this would be awkward or uncomfortable but it wasn't. It was just another thing that felt right, natural and like we'd done it a million times before.

I've never been a cuddler but then again I never stayed after I finished business, and all those chicks weren't my Vin.