Chapter 5 // Walking stick

*That's the dresses Humaira and Az wore.

Az's POV

Today I woke up peacefully without Humaira dumping ice cold water on my face. I got up to go to the bathroom. Humaira always wakes up before me, it's been like that ever since we were kids. After I was done with my morning routine. I went downstairs to stuff my self with food. Humaira already beat me to it. "You bastard!, get your filthy fingers away from my granola bars!," I screamed.

She already ate 3 of my granola bars as I see 3 empty wrappers on the table. Let me tell you one thing. Humaira LOVES to eat. She can eat a whole horse in 10 minutes, and the thing that fascinates be the most, is that she isn't fat. Yup you heard me. That asshole doesn't even gain a damn pound. She's like a walking stick.

I went up to her and snatched a granola bar from her hand which she was about to eat. I stuffed the bar in my mouth and walked away like a boss.

"Hey! I was gonna eat that!," she screamed. Just then, my mom came downstairs.

"What is wrong with you girls!, don't you know that some people are trying to sleep! And learn to act like girls!," my mom screams. She goes on and on about the way girls should act and she gives and additional speech on depression and how if humans don't get enough sleep they can die early.

Humaira and I just give her a dull boring look and nod at every thing she says.

When she finally decided to stop. I grab her arm and pull her up the stairs. "Oooh!, looks like someone wants to get ready fast," she wiggles her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes and picked out an outfit for the day. I'm really nervous and scared. Will he like me? Should I wear something fancy? No, I should look casual. But I don't want to be too casual.

"Earth to Az!," Humaira starts waving a hand at me. I smacked it away and rolled my eyes. "Looks like someone is daydreaming about someone," she says poking my side.

I smacked her hand away. "No I wasn't! What are you talking about. I was just thinking about our exam we have on Monday."

Humaira rolled her eyes and said, "of course you were." I noticed her smirking.

"I bet you were thinking of someone else to," I start wiggling my eyebrows just to annoy her.

"Actually, I was thinking of someone. You know I wouldn't lie," she smirks.

"Really? Tell me, tell me, tell me. Tell. Me! Who!?!?," I shout excited about the topic.

"Well we've been seeing each
For a pretty long time, and I think it's time to tell you," she says while making her way to sit on top of my bed. I grabbed her arm, "tell. Me. Everything!," I screamed.

"His name. His name. His name i-." Now she was getting on my nerves. "Who is it!?!," I screamed.

She looked at me and said, "FOOD!!!!"

I got up and mentally slapped my self,"of course, I am so stupid," shacking my head I touch my forehead.

"You know it babe," she winks at me and then heads to the bathroom to go

* * *

I had to text zain what time I should meet him at Starbucks, but he already beat me to it.

Zain - Ill pick you up at 7.

Azzahra - okay

You know Humaira. She read the message before me. I managed to stop her from texting him something disturbing and texted "okay". The girl was about to text back, "okay babe 😉." I swear, if she did text that, I would've ripped her head out in real life and then hide her body so the police won't find out.