Chapter 25 // Girl almighty

Az's POV

my parents take my arms and lead me up to the stage. I hear whistles from the crowd of people and I blush. Looking around I see that the whole hall is full of people and there are prob 50 people staring right at me. I try not to get my nervousness take over me and lower my head.

Ok. I know for sure there will be a lot of picture taking. Which will take at least 4 hours until it's time for the groom to come from the other side.

A group of girls get on the stage and come my way. I've never seen in my whole life. All four of them sit by my side. I smile at them and try not to look like I want to puke.

"Can we take a picture?" The one with too much makeup asks. "Yeah, sure," I smile at them and smile at the camera as if I know them.

After they're done they trotter off with there 10 inch heels. I look around to see where Humaira and Tess are but I don't see them anywhere.

I wonder where they are? I'm pretty sure they're already at the food section stuffing their faces. Rolling my eyes I notice people looking at me and talking to the person next to them. Well this is awkward. Is this how all brides feel?

I shift uncomfortably in my seat until I notice some of my friends coming in the hall. They all scream with their high pitched voices and come running to me with their high heels. I'm pretty sure one of them fell in the back.

They all come up and squeeze me to death. I smile at them and hug them back squeezing them 10x more.

"Az! You look beautiful!" "I love your dress, bish where'd you get it from?" "GIRLL so this one thing happened ight..."

One of my friends cut their rambling and I was forever grateful. She came up to me and hugged me while pushing all the other girls away.

"Back off you little thots. I'm taking a picture with her first." I smile devilishly and let her sit next to me while the others have sad faces because they wanted to take a picture with me first.

"Say katcha Morris!" The girl shouts (It means pepper in Bengali lol) before she could smile I pinch her back and she yelps in surprise.

I start laughing so hard and try to not ruin my makeup. Everyone's laughing and I attempt to grab the camera and see what she looks like.

My eyes widen when I see her contorted face. She looks at it and laughs along with me. "It looks like in trying to sneeze and fart at the same time!" At this point my face is red and looks like I need CPR.

It was a good laugh but when I was done I see people trying to get through the girls and see what was so funny. I told them it was nothing and they raised their eyebrows and went back to gossiping to who knows what.

After a few minutes, it was back to picture taking. Each one of then wanted one with me alone so after the last person we decided to do a group squad picture. Before they could take one, I spoke up.

"Hey, could one of you guys go find Humaira and Tess?"

I see shocked expressions on some of their faces. Oh yeah. They don't know Tess came back from New York.

"Shut up! Tess is here! Where is she? I wanna see her," my friend Rabecca shouts.

"She's probably somewhere around here. I don't know where but I have a feeling she's in the food section," I laugh.

Rabecca, Amina, and Nura go off and look for Tess and Humaira while I still have to take care of the picture problems. Only, it is selfies this time.

* * *

Tess's POV

"Ok is everything done?" I whisper to Humaira as she's done with the finishing touches in the bedroom.