The Truth

Chooki Pov

We made it to Mr. White shop "W-we made it...here pretty...fast..." Toxsa says out of breathe. I looked to see that Ceylan was breathing heavily too but he was still quiet.

"Shouldn't you boys be in school right now?" Mr. White asked us "We need to talk to Guardian Boreas! Please Mr. White." Toxsa asked him while shouting also. "Alright than, follow me boys." He tells us.

We followed Mr. White to the other room as we sat down on the couch. Suddenly Guardian Boreas appears "You wish to speak with me Tenkai Knights?" He asked us "Yes we want to know why Guren- I mean Bravenwolf betrayed us." I asked Guardian Boreas.

Guardian Boreas spoke "Very well, I will show you the truth. Close your eyes Knights." We did what Guardian Boreas told us to do. "Now open your eyes." He tells us as we opened our eyes. "Wait this..." I stopped looking around.

Ceylan and Toxsa was in shock too, this was the day when we were brutally defeated by Dromus and Venetta. They saw that they left the shop and went their separate ways right away. Guren was alone now...

Guren turned around to be faced with Gen and Beni, He was not happy to see them at all. "What do you two want?" Guren asked them "Let's go somewhere less crowded." Gen tells him as He looked at him "Fine." Guren told them.

He followed Gen and Beni to a bridge area "Now What is it that you want to talk about?" Guren asked them. "No need to be rude Guren, we just came here to talk to you." Beni tells him as he glares at her.

"And I'm suppose to trust you after what you did to my friends?" Guren asked her as she smiled and giggles at him. "That's true but we didn't come here to fight you or your friends." Beni says as she looks him in the eyes.

Guren looks back at her "Then tell me what you need to say to me." He told her as someone else spoke up "We want to make a deal with you, Guren." He turned to see that it was Gen that spoke up.

Guren was now looking at Gen "Like I'll accept a deal from you two." Guren tells Gen as Gen and Beni look at each other. "You would if I tell you it involves the others." He told Guren as he looks taken back.

Both Gen and Beni leaned against the railing of the bridge "What do you mean...?" Guren asked them as Gen looked at him. "Easy you betray your friends and join us. We will make sure that your friends won't get hurt at all like today." Gen tells him.

Guren looked at them "Yeah, I'm supposed to trust your words." He told them with rudeness in his tone. Beni smiled a little at him "That's true but we're serious about this. The next time you get summon to Quarton that's when we find out your answer." Gen told him as he turned around.

"Hey wait up for me Gen." Beni said as she ran next to Gen. "Do you think he would join us?" Beni asked Gen as he just kept walking. "Yes he will." He told her as she looked at Gen "What makes you so sure that he will Gen?" She asked him.

Gen stopped and smirked at her "Guren would do anything to protect his friends even if it means betraying them." Gen told her as he continued to walk away. Gen knew that he will join their side and with his help they will be able to find the Black Key.

"Guren we're talk later." I told him as he doesn't say anything back. We went down to the portal "Tenkai Knights! Go!" We all shouted at the same time.

They transformed into their Tenkai forms and were now in Quarton in front of Beag the commander of the Corekai.

No...not again! "Easy you betray your friends and join us. We will make sure that your friends won't get hurt at all like today." Bravenwolf watched Dromus and Venetta beating both Tributon and Lydendor badly again.

Bravenwolf looked at them as he clench his fist. 'That's right if I join there side then...they will be safe and they won't die at all...' Bravenwolf thought to himself. "Sorry about this guys..." Bravenwolf whispered to himself as he jumped in front of Granox and Slyger.

Bravenwolf swung his sword at Valorn as so much power hit him "Ahhhhhh!" Valorn shouted in pain as he hit the ground hard. "What was that for Bravenwolf?!" Valorn shouted jumping up and down.

"Um what is going on here?" Slyger asked confused "I'm just as lost as you." Granox also says confused as well. "You made the right choice Bravenwolf." Dromus tells me as Bravenwolf saw him walking towards him. "Welcome to the team Bravenwolf." Venetta tells Bravenwolf while looking at him.

"I'm so sorry guys, this is to protect you..." Guren whispered to himself as he was in his room hugging his knees, in tears as well.

End

Ceylan Pov

Our eyes widen at seeing the truth behind Guren betrayal. "This is the truth behind Bravenwolf's action, to why he did this." Guardian Boreas tells us. "He did this to protect us..." I said to him.

"Yes, this was the only way for him to protect you all, all those things he did was to make you believe that he really is on their side." Guardian Boreas tells us as we looked at him. My body was shaking "Are you kidding me does he have no faith in us at all!" Toxsa shouted what I thought.

Mr. White spoke up "That day you all came back unconscious expect for Guren, he did thought it was his fault that you were all in trouble." We looked shocked "Man...I wished we knew how much he was dealing with..." Chooki tells us.

I calmed down a little "Now that we know the truth why don't we get him to know that he doesn't need to worry about us at all." I told the others as they looked at each other. "Your right" Toxsa says and soon after they were summon. "Let's go guys!" Chooki tells us.

We ran to the portal and transformed in our Tenkai Knights as we are now on Quarton "Let's do this guys!" I shouted "Right!" Toxsa and Chooki both shouted.

To be continued